Ultimate Upgrade barrel

Jellybaby
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If your cm16 is fairly new you should already have a 6.03 tight bore barrel as standard

I'm pretty sure they don't....... otherwise they'd up the prices... A clear plastic one goes for just under £100... I don't think a TBB will be in that...

• Supporters

Yeah the cm's would have the budget internals i'd have thought- probably someone got mixed up- it's only recently that the top techs all got them.

Either way, i'd imagine the madbull would be an upgrade so worth the money.

• Supporters

quick google turned up this >> http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-GG-CM-M4-BLK.htm

all G&G AEG's get a 6.03 at standard ;)

Top Techs get TTBs, Combat Machines don't. That website is a little inaccurate!

• Supporters

Why not try the gun out first and see if it needs a TBB at all?

He could just buy the gun, see how it performs and then add the TBB if it's not great? If it's fine without it (or by some fluke there's one installed in it) it'd be a waste of cash to do the above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I stand corrected. I have just measured Mike1971's CM16 Raider L's barrel, It measures 6.08mm.

so i guess mine is the same :P that said i have no issues with groupings, range or accuracy, and have no intention of changing it in the near future B)

• Supporters

I stand corrected. I have just measured Mike1971's CM16 Raider L's barrel, It measures 6.08mm.

so i guess mine is the same :P that said i have no issues with groupings, range or accuracy, and have no intention of changing it in the near future B)

Which nicely illustrates the point that actually, the OP may well NOT need a TBB with his!

• Supporters

indeed, I'm a firm believer in the maxim of "if it aint broke, don't fix it".

The internet has a lot of things to answer for regarding airsoft, one of the most significant for me is that new players seem to feel that they MUST upgrade their guns to be able to compete, which is bullshit.

Archived