Beards!

Moose87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I use the MkI tactical beard to help with face protection and find it does help a little :D

• Supporters

I'm doing my bit for Movember with some tactical lip fuzz and a couple of days worth of soul patch (I have a zit so shaving that bit off will have to wait). I couldn't actually give a shit about ball cancer particularly, any more than any other sort anyway (wow too many any), but I believe there are good sociological reasons to remind the women around us (particularly those in their 20's and older who refer to themselves as 'girls'), and ourselves perhaps, that, while we are generally civilised gentlemen, that is a conscious choice; our natures have within them something much more primal...

@James: wholly shit, that thing looks worryingly comfortable on your face!

Christ I've had the ability to grow a beard since I was 18.

I just stem the tide every two days :(

Some great facial topiary there guys I'm slightly jealous as if I grew one I would not get sex .....so a goaty is as I can go.

yer i had to shave every day from being in the army so im rebelling lol. im lucky as i planned ahead and encouraged the misses to do what ever she wanted with her hair so when it came to the beard and.long hair i could use it against her. muhwhahahaha mines on about about 4-5 months. it seems to slow down annoyingly. but use caution with a beard. dairy products are not your friend and expect to find things in it. my misses loves and hates the beard. but people remember me for it so i stand out amoung the tourists.

• Supporters

I barely needed to shave once every 4-5 days until I was 30, only had about 3 chest hairs too - then, bazinga! My body decided that super-slim boyishly handsome was a thing it could do without and started making up for lost time - just as I was going to uni - the bastard!

all i can see refer to previous pic. real men have beards. lol. i say this as mine is thck and awesome .all men have a love hate.relationship with body/facial hair. the age old question of man scaping conea into queation

• Supporters

the age old question of man scaping conea into queation

what?

I'm a hairy dude (Russian blood) but why does my facial hair & body hair want to thrive & the hair on my head does not want to play?

it's god ......he doesn't like me

:(

• Supporters

I'm a hairy dude (Russian blood) but why does my facial hair & body hair want to thrive & the hair on my head does not want to play?

it's god ......he doesn't like me

:(

You answered that yourself - russian blood. Be content in the knowledge that it's testosterone that makes your hair fall out. You're going bald because you're too damn manly! (like me)

You answered that yourself - russian blood. Be content in the knowledge that it's testosterone that makes your hair fall out. You're going bald because you're too damn manly! (like me)

Cheers mate

First thing thats made me smile all day.

Although i have to say my other half likes my hairy chest (And she's dead fit) so cant complain lol

• Supporters

Yep, my full head of dark hair, with so little grey despite approaching 46, proves that I'm really a hermaphrodite!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.