Benefits of yellow tinted glasses?

Oshia
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

^^ me too - ever since i had to go into hospital a couple of years ago i've been unable to do any exercise without considerable pain, so i've got soooooooo out of shape. I start sweating walking up a flight of stairs...

I use to train in MMA but I stopped last year, now I'm a wheezing sweaty heap of jelly.

Well; the outer foam came off no problem, and they sit comfortably on without it, so I think they will do the job fine, I've actually just ordered 3 more different pairs, clear, smoke and another pair of yellow tinted.
I think these Bolle ones are gonna do the job to be honest.

That's the way forward. They're unfit for purpose. Supposed to be useful for various adventure sports, yet if you sweat even a little you can't see a 'kin thing - you are entitled to a refund & they are responsible for the cost of return postage.

You have to show they are unfit for purpose. I think you would struggle here.

You can under the Distance Selling laws send them back without question within 7 days of purchase if you have the original packing.

You pay the postage.

• Supporters

^^Simples... Video running up and down stairs a couple of times wearing them.

I can't vouch for everyone, Oshia, and the forum has no policy on it, but I wont say "I told you so" :P:lol:

Well; the outer foam came off no problem, and they sit comfortably on without it, so I think they will do the job fine, I've actually just ordered 3 more different pairs, clear, smoke and another pair of yellow tinted.

I think these Bolle ones are gonna do the job to be honest.

Yeah i had the smoke ones. Foam is deliberatly removeable and does help remove fog.

I used mine for my car though for when i had the roof down. Were OK for fog, but as they got older they tended to get worse.

• Supporters

I have a pair of those Bolle Trackers and while yes, they do fog up, a libereal dose of Abbey anti fog and a clean between games sorts them out well enough. I use ESS V12 Advancers with the lenses pulled open and even they fog up. The ESS anti fog cloth works wonders though.

PS, I sweat like a paedophile in Mothercare.

• Supporters

I used my ESS V12 Advancer's with the clear lenses in and open @CQB recently, plus the ESS anti-fog wipe, but they still fogged too much to use - I had to head back to the safe zone to swap for my HS Daggernose.

• Supporters

I just scored a pair of Bullet Ant's, Mike, so we shall see...

Well, they didnt steam up once, sorry folks, I used them from 9 this morning to 4pm and they were perfect.
I cut away all the foam away apart from the part on the nose area, so it lifts them slightly away from your face.
I'll be using them every game.

Archived