Whats the worst experience with 'Cod Softers'

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its great to read about peoples first airsoft experiences. As I'm still new I'm really crap lol, I am still wondering where people are enjoying at just before I get hit.

My first skirmish was a bit of a nightmare, I brought & was wearing way too much kit....so was sweating like a sumo wrestlers gusset I had no idea what was going on & being hit from all directions. The Kiss principle has now taken hold of my load out & i've trimmed down my kit significantly since then.

And I'm also learning the skills to be more useful

hi fumps.....good to hear you want to have all that you need and no more :)....the gameplay will come...just take it slow do not jump into situations without thought :) also watch the guys that work well and try and learn....where do you play?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.