Whats the worst experience with 'Cod Softers'

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

*Kid gets shot*

*Lies down on his back and continues shooting the enemy*

''What are you doing?''

''I'm on last stand!''

So glad I stopped playing at that site...

care to mention which site so i can stay outside a 5 mile radius from it?

I once saw a kid at my local site trying to reload a bright orange AK with the CoD 'AK Mag Flick'. He was doing pretty well, but this was the safe zone.

Imagine what it was like while he was in a game and under pressure.

Well, i can safely say he left the game day early with the remnants of his £60 plastic AK. This was in February; I've been to the same game day each month since and he hasn't made a single appearance.

I also saw a hire gunner dolphin diving into a ditch filled with scummy water, despite the safety warning not to even attempt to cross without using a bridge.

• Supporters

I've had asswipes talking about call of duty really loudly trying to take a guy out with stealth. He found us.

Oh Gawd yeah that! That pisses me right off, there are times when I am loud and there are very good reasons for that, I call out targets I spot that others miss especially when I know I haven't got the sight lines for them. Sometimes I do it when I'm totally on my own just to make the opposition think I'm a bigger group worked quite nicely yesterday.

But you don't go noisy until there is no doubt they know you are there. That's when aggression and noise can help cause confusion.

I think those headsets they use make them think they can chat away while trying to move through an area as they forget those are simulating radio's in the real world. But then again its not just gamers that do that. I was playing a VIP game with 4 teens that had met through cadets, I was with a german guy ( ex german army Sargent) and these 4 trying to make our way from one end of the site to another, they didn't understand being quiet, or that sticks/leaves/bushes crackle and not to touch them. Safe to say myself and the german lasted a lot longer than those 4. Very frustrating.

My favourite saying from a friend of mine.... "common sense is not so common".

that they seem to think the range of airsoft guns is the same as in cod and wonder why when thye aim down the sights and fire at the other side of the site that the opponents dont take their hits....

Last month, some kid thought that he would spawn kill to help his team "win".

We spawned, he spawn killed, we spawned, we wasted, he fell to the floor, he raged. The end

(Btw, he bought bulldog .12's with him)

I once saw a kid at my local site trying to reload a bright orange AK with the CoD 'AK Mag Flick'. He was doing pretty well, but this was the safe zone.

Well, i can safely say he left the game day early with the remnants of his £60 plastic AK. This was in February; I've been to the same game day each month since and he hasn't made a single appearance.

I also saw a hire gunner dolphin diving into a ditch filled with scummy water, despite the safety warning not to even attempt to cross without using a bridge.

I remember that guy... it was fucking funny watching him reload under fire :P

as an old school gamer myself.. sometimes I rocket jump to get to hard to reach spots.. Sorry everyone :(

CoD 'AK Mag Flick'? Sounds hilarious, how is it done?

You basically flick the AK's mag release with the rim on the other mag and push it with said mag, theoretically causing it to fly out when the movement is done so you can put the fresh mag in.

we did have a kid one day, very small don't know how he was 12 (site limit) and he turned up with a massive suitcase, after about 10 mins we are called over for the brief, the small 12 year old had a gillie suit! But that is not it he was using a bright orange p90 bout £30 from just bb guns lets just say he left at lunch time with a p90 with many holes in! we had no idea why he was there but before he left, i went over and asked him about his gun and he explained to me how amazing the rate of fire is on a p90 and how he will be getting "akimbo" p90's soon, strange have not seem him since! :D

Couple of kids at my local site with bright orange Tommy guns who shoot at anything no matter the range because 'if you don't try you'll always miss' the bastardisation of gretzkys quote aside I always walk in the opposite direction to them because you can guarantee they give away your position.

• Supporters

Couple of kids at my local site with bright orange Tommy guns who shoot at anything no matter the range because 'if you don't try you'll always miss' the bastardisation of gretzkys quote aside I always walk in the opposite direction to them because you can guarantee they give away your position.

I had a word with one of those lads a few weeks ago to demonstrate to him that his gun was not capable of firing anywhere near as far as he thought by comparing it to my AKS on the hyperball field. He didn't seem very impressed or pleased. I only did it because every person hanging back where their guns can't even provide covering fire is basically increasing the opposition by one. I had no idea why this obvious noob came across with the confidence usually only obtained through knowing wtf you're on about. Now I get it: he thought gaming had clued him up. Penis.

I remember one of the BEST experiences I had was watching ones reactions to being shot by a marshall for not taking an earlier hit. Crying ensued. Me and another regular kindly informed the chap that airsoft "ain't COD!"

Strangely, I'm yet to have a BAD experience with one... Although the infestation of bright orange L96's at our site is becoming worse for sure...

+1 on the bright orange sniper rifles, I've even seen kids in ghille suits without even making an effort to cam their gun up, makes a brilliant point of aim- and I can see them through undergrowth as well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.