CYMA M14 SOCOM Help

JameszoBoB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I've been looking for a new AEG and have settled on the CYMA M14 SOCOM, I've seen a lot of different websites to find a good price, but every website i look on says a different FPS (I've seen sites saying it shoots from 280 to 370). I'm just wondering if some of you guys with this gun could tell me how fast the gun actually shoots to help clear this up, obviously i don't want a gun that's going to be to hot to use at my site. Thanks

CYMA guns are usually quite hot anyway, I've yet to chrono my MP5 (my local site's pretty lax when it comes to muzzle velocity) but it shoots a lot harder than my M933, and that was clocked in at av. 324 FPS by the gents at proairsoftsupplies.

I just picked up a cyma m14 socom on saturday as an impulse buy and I love it. Shoots at 330 out the box as we chronod it in the shop. Out shoots both mine and my mates m4/16s and his is built with a longer tight barrel etc for some range and accuracy. Grouping on the shots is amazingly good even out at around 60m

Archived