Hi All From Kent

havok
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone

Been airsofting for a while now but thought it was time i got onto a forum. Regularly play at Cool Under Fire but i like traveling around to other sites to change it up a bit. Anyone one any good CQB sites in the south.

What do you mean by South :-)

South of the Thames, South of Watford or South of the midlands ?

Only joking.

What range would you cover for a game ?

Welcome BTW

South of the thames!!!!

Range not to much of a problem. A few of the guys i play with (stop sniggering!!) have been looking a loads of sites all over but there are soooo many to choose from. We prefere cqb but would try anything.

Ah yes i remember that day. Apparently they have been hitting a load of sites just to mess things up. Haven't had them back since. You should come down again. We got a pyromaina day on the 24th nov.

yer they were a nightmear people left cos of it. ruined my experiance of CUF to be honest. i would go back but im travelling the world. people may ask why are you online often. basically everywhere in south east asia has WIFI. hotels, cafes, bars, supermarkets, buses. etc its mental.

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums. We wont hold being a southern pansy against you :lol:

Really, I found all you northerners to be unfit and slow :P

Same here on the Essex guys at CUF, utter B*******, except for the girl who was jailbait :(.

Were you at the recent Halloween game at CUF?

Welcome to the forums. We wont hold being a southern pansy against you :lol:

Ah such a nice warm welcome from a northerner :lol:

Really, I found all you northerners to be unfit and slow :P

Same here on the Essex guys at CUF, utter B*******, except for the girl who was jailbait :(.

Were you at the recent Halloween game at CUF?

They are not slow when your shooting them. Man they can run :lol:

They did ruin it for alot of people. They were doing it on a load of other sites. Causing problems then promoting their site, bit of a sneeky way of doing it :angry:

Didnt make the halloween game. Slipped a disc so having to rest up. The people who went said it was a good night. gutted i missed it. looking forward to the next one. Pyromania. Man i love blowing things up!!!!

yer i remember i was with a group of guys as the cheaters were walking away and were we shouting random things at her lol think we gave them a few hit for good measure. she cheated just as bad as i shot her in the face and heard her shout ouch and then carry on playing so i lit her up for good measure.

I think we all worked out they were cheaters quite quickly so "OVERKILL" was used quite a bit.

Never understood the point in cheating. Take ya hits, walk away, come back and get revenge. :D Simple.

Well come on down.be glad to have u.

I think my local site has 2 more games before xmas. Pyro day and the great christmas battle. Cool under fire. Good laugh. Great group of guys.

Archived