Hello! I am Joe from Norwich

BritishJoe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

I am Joe, I am 18 years old, well 19 tomorrow! I am very new to airsoft and BB guns but am finding it great fun and cannot wait to do my first game!

I have an M23 pistol and 83 assault rifle, they're both Double Eagle love the feel and power of my pistole, I bought the M83 today it's dark so I've not tested it properly but the firing isn't overly accurate but it still pretty awesome!

I joined the forum to meet new people and learn new things!

Any questions ask away!

Thanks!!

• Supporters

Hi Joe and welcome to the forums. It's a shame you didn't find us before spending any money on guns... How to put this... hmmmm, there really isn't any point beating about the bush: Double Eagle guns are pretty shit. They aren't for airsoft really, just back yard play. If you take them to a skirmish you will be very disappointed and may be put off what is such a good laugh with even a cheap proper airsoft gun.

My advice - send the 83 back and get a refund and do the same with the pistol if you bought it recently. Seriously, if you think they are awesome you'll cum when you shoot a Combat Machine!

BTW, did you buy your guns from somewhere with BBguns in the name?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe and welcome to the forums. It's a shame you didn't find us before spending any money on guns... How to put this... hmmmm, there really isn't any point beating about the bush: Double Eagle guns are pretty sh*t. They aren't for airsoft really, just back yard play. If you take them to a skirmish you will be very disappointed and may be put off what is such a good laugh with even a cheap proper airsoft gun.

My advice - send the 83 back and get a refund and do the same with the pistol if you bought it recently. Seriously, if you think they are awesome you'll cum when you shoot a Combat Machine!

BTW, did you buy your guns from somewhere with BBguns in the name?

Hey Ian,

I got it from ermm.. Langleys.. it's a toy shop. They do have a fairy large selection and I was way over excited at the time. I can't take it back because apparently once I open it I am stuck with it. I do like them still though and for the moment I am just doing yard play shooting a few targets making sure I really do enjoy it before I go and buy myself I nice big beefy piece of kit! They do the job for now! Is there anywhere in particular you'd recommend or anything you recommend as a first actual game? I am a fan or sub machines and assault rifles. Although I don't mind a nice single shot rifle! :)

Edit: Didn't realise combat machine waz a link! I'll check it out now! :)

I'm from round your area, if you have transport we have a training day this Sunday 17th at our woodland site at felthorpe just north of norwich, would be a chance for you to see how things work properly and get a look at some other weapons and possibly learn a few things along the way mate

And obviously unless you want another 2 tone rifle then you'll need to gain a defence or become ukara registered, all can be explained on Sunday if you fancy it

What size feet you got dude? We can sort you out some eye pro bud and I'm sure one of the guys will have some boots knocking about, we normally meet at mcD's on the boundary, by asda at about 8.30, you won't miss us, we'll be the guys in camo, you don't really need anything other than £20 for the day and bring some food and drink with you too, it's a training day so even if you just come to meet everyone and see what you think you won't have lost much, you can see a variety of stuff, chances are it will degenerate into a game at some point when we get bored of training

Haha no worries, living in Oxfordshire, i don't get many other Norwich fans :D

Archived