Newbie Loadout

gazm1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Excuse the poor quality photo but when you have a 3 year old taking your picture with your iphone you have to make do with the results lol. Also, pardon the non-matching hat, will be replaced soon

Classic DPM trousers and jacket with an 07 Tactical vest from ebay. SA80 is an old 2 tone spring powered article which I have (badly) sprayed black. Dont worry those legal types, the gun doesnt leave the house and is never loaded

loadout.jpg

• Supporters

Those goggles will fog like a bastard. Sorry to piss on your chips but it's best you know now so you can make arrangements to borrow/buy/rent a mesh alternative before you need to wear them.

BTW, was it you Gazm1 that wanted a Union Flag patch? I have one here.

Those goggles will fog like a bastard. Sorry to piss on your chips but it's best you know now so you can make arrangements to borrow/buy/rent a mesh alternative before you need to wear them.

BTW, was it you Gazm1 that wanted a Union Flag patch? I have one here.

im realising that from trying them on :( Luckily I have a mesh set coming as well

And yes, it was me going on about a patch and ill have it if its available?

im realising that from trying them on :( Luckily I have a mesh set coming as well

Try rubbing a bit of fairy liquid on both side of the lenses. Rub in it till it leave a smokey coloured film on it then rub it off. You should be good to go for hours and only takes a few seconds to reapply between games if you need to.

• Supporters

Actually someone else pm'd me before you wrote this reply to ask to buy it, so fair's fair - it's going to him.

Archived