p90 shopping

mattsa80
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi im really wanting to get myself a p90 just because :D

Just wondering what makes people recommend/own/have experience with. I'm looking for one that's good out of the box, possibly a G&G but i thought id see which people think are best.

Cheers!

if you're looking for something amazing out of the box, in other words, good fps, good accuracy, good hop up, insane fire rate, good range and very minimal upgrading (only tightbore barrel needed), then you should go for a TM P90 high cycle.

There is no other option. If you're looking for a p90, the high cycle is the way to go.

You don't touch the gearbox.

You don't touch the hop up.

You don't touch any externals.

You may touch the barrel.

And you may touch the external barrel.

That is it. No other P90 can compare to it.

When you buy it, you will not need to touch anything what so ever, although you may wish to upgrade the barrel, but the stock should work fine.

Get the TM high cycle p90.

• Supporters

That is of course if you want a gun that sounds like a sewing machine on full auto....

The TMs are nice though but the G&G has an adjustable spring so you can alter your FPS (handy if you do indoor and outdoor sites) without changing the spring.

Be prepared for people to wobble on about how you're stupid and your gun is ugly. Ignore them. P90s are cool. I want one so they must be cool.

Archived