Bacon sandwhich???

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was looking around at different airsoft suppliers when i stumbled across a company called airsoft direct. You can buy a bacon sandwhich off them for £70 and they'll come and make it infront of you! Has anyone actually bought one of these?? Haha

http://www.airsoftdirect.uk.com/bacon-sandwiches-1135-p.asp

It's been on there for a while now. Personally, I cook them at home for a lot less. :D

It better be big for that sort of money! The real question is though, Ketchup or Brown sauce?????

• Supporters

If they promised to caddy my guns around all day so i could go at like i was on the veldt or something, maybe. Keep the butty of course. I'd be more likely to eat BB's than bacon!

for that money i could fly over and make it for ya and still be in profit...

Unless you flew by Ryanair who would charge you a "Bacon butty tax" or something stupid like that.

Mmm, the picture does look like a good bacon sandwich. I wonder if they bring all the cooking equipment? If you were hiking somewhere remote and they arrived at a grid reference and cooked you a bacon sandwich and left your mates hungry, that would be totally worth it :D

So you mean that we could be pinned down in a bunker and your elite team will fight their way in to deliver a bacon sandwich under enemy fire?

Or do you mean that the bacon sandwich is just a way of advertising that you would provide catering for airsoft events and prices would reduce for catering for more than one person? :D

• Supporters

Mmm, the picture does look like a good bacon sandwich. I wonder if they bring all the cooking equipment? If you were hiking somewhere remote and they arrived at a grid reference and cooked you a bacon sandwich and left your mates hungry, that would be totally worth it :D

you arse!

Haha we will drive to a skirmish and cook it for you for a break however I do like the sound of the first option and will speak to the team :D

I'm surprised the website has commented on this! You're like ninjas lurking, waiting for us to talk about you?

• Supporters

If you do it under fire we want to see 20mm rail mounted tactical ketchup and CO2 powered Daddy's Sauce...

Oh, and I'll have grilled cheese :D

Could it not just be air dropped in? :lol:

"Someone call in a care package! I need a bacon butty, STAT!" :P

• Supporters

This is my rifle; this is my fun. This is for airsoft; this is for... ketchup! One of those 6 chamber 40mm launchers methinks. With the moscarts full of brown sauce too...

This is my rifle; this is my fun. This is for airsoft; this is for... ketchup! One of those 6 chamber 40mm launchers methinks. With the moscarts full of brown sauce too...

Each chamber should have a different sauce, ketchup, brown, BBQ, mayo etc. and it's pot luck on which sauce you get! :P

mmmm out in feild, and a squad, one of which is wearing cooks hat comes in giving covering fire, cooking the sandwich mid game would be pretty damm cool... then you rember you are wearing a full face mask and cant eat it, lol... that could well be epic. has anyone ordered it yet?

We should come up with game ideas like "Capture the bacon butty", "Bacon butty VIP". That would be fun.

What if someone ate it? Then, technically, because it's in their stomach, they can transport it to the capture zone without it getting nicked by the enemy team or dropped :D

Archived