Red Jacket airsoft, Bubba!

SimonQuigley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHCiqDhxjk

So Elite Force have came out with some fancy new guns 'made by red jacket' and basically all they are is a M4, AK and 1911 with the red jacket logo, IMO i just think its some bullsh*t marketing scheme for red jacket.

At Least now we will be able to shoot at rednecks.

• Supporters

Their internally suppressed AK is a thing of beauty though, even if they are major league cocks. Oh yeah, and their Kriss Vector set up too.

TBH, if somebody could get Kris Ford into airsoft, there's a few guns they'd be well able to make, like a real steel Saiga gas shell airsoft conversion. Oh and 458 SOCOM :lol:

are these made in the usa with red jacket overseeing production with high quality internals and externals because that would be a very good selling point. of course it is just a taiwan gun with red jacket trades and a couple of parts to make it cost a fortune

• Supporters

Well, Sons of Guns is a popular show, so RJF get to licence out their logo and branding without (I'd presume) ever doing any actual work and make some money out of essentially nothing.

The literal definition of easy money. Pointless from the perspective of airsofters, but damn right I'd be milking every penny out of my trademarks if I was actually capable of it. If people don't wanna buy it, they just don't buy it.

Archived