Another noob :)

Russe11
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I started playing airsoft about a month ago. I blame a guy called Jingles, who has a youtube channel I watch because I play computer games. I got bored one day and he also has some airsoft videos:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSPT1I-KtyUEFl_qMpCORyneiiN3mIl8D

I decided to see where I could try it myself and discovered Bristol airsoft, which is an indoor site in the old magistrates court. Its a very interesting place as old court rooms have split levels with plenty of cover and there's also jail cells downstairs with lots of dark corridors.

I have been a few times now and have been getting kitted up. I bought a cheap MP5SD made by WELL, come camo gear, a vest, acog style sight and some MP5 mid caps etc. Soon I plan to try the outdoor sites near me.

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums! I might have to make a trip to Bristol Airsoft myself. I used to live there years ago and it'd be nostalgicool to skirmish the magi's court :)

Archived