Missing Part from WE 1911 knighthawk

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so sunday was a day of losing things and breaking things for me!

at the end of the day i noticed that a part was missing from my pistol, the picture is crap as i cant find the part name or number.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

i have circled the missing part in red

post-7793-0-10473700-1383052304_thumb.jpg

That would be the barrel bushing. Not sure what it's called in WE terms, but that is it's real steel name.

literally cant find anything at the moment or im being really bloody dumb!

edit: just found this...

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/Airsoft-Guns-Upgrade-Parts-Gas-Gun-Original-Parts-WE/c5_326_327/index.html

when i got to the end of the shopping cart it said this would cost $60 to ship surely that cant be right?!

• Supporters

Even CRW wouldn't charge you that much... I think :unsure:

Try emptying your browser cache and trying again maybe...?

Even CRW wouldn't charge you that much... I think :unsure:

Try emptying your browser cache and trying again maybe...?

Out of interest Ian, what does that do?

• Supporters

It may be that there is/was a default shipping option, like overnight UPS or something, that costs a lot and needs to be deselected, but the page may not be working properly. Emptying your browser cache deletes any info your browser may load automatically into a previously visited page, which may allow it to work from a fresh start. I mean, who knows what random choices previously could have lead to the first failure? Unless the page has been modified recently and is just fucked...

It may be that there is/was a default shipping option, like overnight UPS or something, that costs a lot and needs to be deselected, but the page may not be working properly. Emptying your browser cache deletes any info your browser may load automatically into a previously visited page, which may allow it to work from a fresh start. I mean, who knows what random choices previously could have lead to the first failure? Unless the page has been modified recently and is just f*cked...

tired it again and it was saying that it has to be distributed from hong kong? very strange either way ive found that another part from a gun will actually fit and make it look more "badass" as the kids say!

thanks for the replies as always much appreciated!!

Have you tried WE Europe ?

They claimed much better support now they have a UK office.

This should be the exploded diagram

http://www.airsplat.com/Manuals/GP-WE-1911-14.jpg

ive tried all sorts from their contact page, even tried their facebook and have had nothing back. airsoft zone in romford have said they should be able to help me out with a little something different that may look better than it did before!

i did find that blown up picture in the end but it doesnt reference that actual part or number which is the problem when i don't really know part names all that well, im still on quite the learning curve which is why i feel a bit silly asking so many bloody questions!!!

• Supporters

Not half as silly as you'd feel if you ordered something which seemed to be the right bit but turned out to have cost you a bloody fortune and didn't fit!

Archived