Lost Contour HD!!?! Please Read

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

MODS: i know this isn't completely in the right section but the site section doesn't seem very active.....

played at AWAHERTS yesterday and at the end of the day when i was packing up i put my CONTOUR HD camera in my recon bag and walked off to my car, when i got home i noticed my camera is nowhere to be found and can only think it has dropped out on the way to the car from the safe zone as this is the only time it wasn't directly attached to something and when i checked my gear when i got home the recon bags zip was slightly open!!!

please if anyone was there or knows anyone that may have found it could you get them to get in contact with the site or me directly! not only does it have air soft stuff on but also family video bits as well as i had to swap the SD cards through the day and didn't have a chance to retrieve anything from the cards before the match day!

i have contacted the marshals from the day and they are going to give the owner a ring soon but i just thought id put this out there as well

Sorry to hear that mate.

I know its quite overgrown either side of the path between the safe zone and the road where the cars are parked.

Are you able to get there or get Curly or somebody to pop up and have a look ?

Sorry to hear that mate.

I know its quite overgrown either side of the path between the safe zone and the road where the cars are parked.

Are you able to get there or get Curly or somebody to pop up and have a look ?

im gonna pop down after work and have a look, i messaged one of the marshals ben on facebook and he said hes going to give curly a ring and try and find out if anyone found it when they wer clearing up, just hope the roads are on the way to the site otherwise it could take me a while!

Any luck?

Yep found it! somehow it had managed to get out of my bag and right into the spare wheel well in my car, it was literally right under everything! god knows how it got under the cover of the wheel well but i thought as a last resort id take literally everything out of my boot and there is was hiding there!

it was a very cold walk around the muddy AWA area.

At least you got it - good news - would have been a lot of money to lose.

Its so easy to misplace as we tend to carry so many bits and pieces just to run round the woods.

At least you got it - good news - would have been a lot of money to lose.

Its so easy to misplace as we tend to carry so many bits and pieces just to run round the woods.

yeah tell me about it! id literally just bought a new 32gb micro SD for it!

yeah i need to get a decent sized bag with more compartments i think and be a bit more anal about where i keep things that way everything should have its place and go back to where its stored!

by the way my binatones worked amazingly!!

Archived