quite a bit of help needed

airsoftwarrior147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so as the title says i need some help.

i run a multicam ubacs with tan trousers, and a multicam plate carrier.

the plate carriers pictured below

ok so 1st question would tan/od pouches go with this or shall i just stick with multicam

second can anyone give me a link to some decent open top pouches only need either2 singles or 1 double as im stuck running hi caps at the moment-( are beta project pmags any good)

also a cheap dump pouch.

finally would a kryptec highlander helmet go with this or shall i get a fast attack/base jump helmet in multicam

any advice i welcome

ps cant be too expensive (i know the elmets about 50 quid)

b3Vv6nP.jpgedit-also whats peoples opinions on the we g18c as i may end up swapping my shortened tm super 90 tri shotty for it( come swith 2 50 round mags0

Tan pouches would look ok but not OD, have a look at uk tactical for pouches as they do all the warrior system ones in multicam which will look better, helmets are a personal choice thing really bud

Beta project mags are ok but have seen feeding issues with certain brands of rifles, best thing is to find someone at your local site using them and give them a try before buying

Glock 18 are a good pistol but running them on auto is mega gas consuming and they aren't exactly accurate this way due to the kickback

• Supporters

Tan will work and be cheaper (proper Multicam is licensed and always costs more)

Have a look at www.Military1st.co.uk or www.flecktarn.co.uk Some brands are cheaper than others but unless you're crawling about in the mud every week then don't be afraid of buying cheaper brands (like Mil-Tec or MFH) they'll last plenty long enough with a bit of sensible care.

As for the Tan stuff, by all means take a look at the Warrior Assault Systems stuff on www.uktactical.co.uk as their stuff IS good. They have a sale on Tan pouches at the moment too.

I very much like begadi.com for pouches. They don't seem to have multicam but consider rooivalk or BW tropical.

+1 on Begadi. They're a little expensive but the quality is brilliant, I own 2 pouches from them and they have both survived a year of skirmishing. Much better than viper pouches, a friend of mine has had some viper 5.56 pouches for about the same amount of time and the stitching is coming out etc.

Viper are only good for filler pouches, I plan to get some Tactical Tailor ones in the new year (TT are also brilliant, all their stuff is made in the US and they are only slightly more expensive than Begadi)

Archived