Superhero Costume

Z Day Resistance
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I've got a superhero themed party coming up in November,

1) I'd like to go as someone unusual/unique (i.e no one else with the same costume)

2) I don't like the shop bought overly-bright coloured costumes

3) Any hero that could incorporate airsoft gear (tac vest, holsters, knee pads all in OD) would be awesome, e.g. Bane

Hit me with your best!

Thanks!

is it superheros or just characters? as bane isnt a super hero but in a super hero movie. i only ask to know where we can go with this.

Apologies - any related characters will work, doesn't necessarily have to have powers :)

go as the comedian from watchemn (film) lots of guns etc ;)

And YES! The Comedian is my first choice for now, just wondered what else was out there :)

Boris the Blade / Boris the Bullet Dodger?

RadeSerbedzijaSnatch.jpg

Always wanted a Darkwing Duck loudout.. but modern/realistic take -so much like Zorro, but with a GLM with a scope (because his main weapon is a scoped grenade launcher that can be fired repeatability), Darkwings coat and purple details.

ive the makings of rawshak from watchmen. could also try someoe like the crow as is awsome and less known. theres loads of marvel and dc lesser known characters that are awesome that you could look into... or if you want guns there always is the punisher....

Archived