What LMG to get

almurry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im stuck on witch LMG to go for im toying with the idea of the

FN MK46 Para Support Gun

But also with the

A&K M249 Para Support Gun

I know they are basically the same gun im also thinning should I go for a fixed stock can any of you help me choose the one to get

• Supporters

I am looking to get a M249 soon™

from what i can see the only differences are in the MK46 you get RIS hand guard, but loose the carrying handle (please note that alot of reviews suggest the carry handle is for decoration only, some say its a usable carry handle though :wacko::wacko: , ill let you make your own mind up, or do what i have done and get a m249 sling)

i am a fan of fixed stocks, but the M249 Mk2 is a long gun, not just due to the stock, it also has a longer barrel, but it looses the top cover RIS (so no optics unless you change/mod the cover).

ye i was thinking about the stock side of things and was thinking about looking at the

A&K MK46 Mod 0 Support Gun

form action hobbieswhen they get it back in stock

• Supporters

P&J M249 Para £257.34

god only know what they call it P&J, i guess its maybe a translation error, as all A&K is marked as P&J, yet in the description but it list the manufacturer. its free delivery by UPS too.

Warranty period: 12 months

Manufacturer A&K

i managed to get it on my mobile the only down side is the fps is to high for close action i will have to see about a downgrade hopefully it will just be to a smaller spring that shouldent cost to much more but ye defo going with them

• Supporters

if you have a look in the "where to buy" section there is a thread about taiwangun, apparently if you buy a spring, and ask them they will fit it for you, but you are advised to email them to confirm etc.

a very good A&K M249 review >> http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=126293

all i will say is what a review im defo going to get one of these just a fixed stock i think like the stock off the m4

The A&K gearbox utilise a quick change spring facility, it me 2 mins to change springs and only that long because they've put a lug in just the wrong position lol.

I love my CA M249 MK46 SPW

JD airsoft sell them

Also, (from what I have read) unlike the A&K or G&P the CA uses a reinforced GB that was designed for the M249 so 'should' last longer

Archived