Fire support shop

Woodyjw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im very sure a few people on here have but i will pass comment on monday for you as going there monday to have my stamped sheet for ukara in and get a nice sniper

Very very small shop, there are a few items out on display but 99.9% is out the back so have some idea of what you want to look at before going, if you're going just for a mooch and without an intention to buy then it's far from the best retailer to visit as everything has to be brought out from the warehouse to the counter

As spatch said it is mostly around the back, but the staff there are really helpful and know there stuff so if you know what you want but don't know the exact model/make if you give them some idea on what you want and if they have it they will try there best to sort some thing out for you , worth going to :)

they are closed mondays so yeah but good shop guys are friendly, don't mind you looking at guns from the warehouse and also be aware that there is a stabes on the road to the shop so please go slow and be careful on the road due to mud and potholes.

The guys that work there are really good, me and my team have bought loads from them and have never had any issues with problems or warranty, they also seem to be one

• Supporters

What are they like for honoring warrenties i am looking at a gun on there website which my local airsoft shop wont have

As long as you meet the guidelines of their warranty (e.g haven't 'upgraded' the gun yourself or deliberately mistreated it) they hold up their end. Normally repair or replace.

Archived