Bipods

johnboy34
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for a bipod to fit to a King Arms Blaser R93 sniper rifle. I have done a bit of trawling through google searches but all i seem to come up with is ris mounted bipods or bipod mounts.

As my patience is at an all time low at the moment thought I'd pose the question to you guys as you've been more than helpful with other info I've needed in the past.

Any thoughts on what one to get and where to get it from greatly appreciated

Cheers in advance

John

try searching ebay, youll have better luck finding what will look like it will fit your gun there and then you can always go and compare prices elsewhere ...

John, the Blaser comes with a bi-pod adaptor that slides into place under the rifle. If you can find it, then you have your solution - it'll fit most bipods.

Edit:

Pic. Get hunting!

KA-AG-74-7L.jpg

Yep got that bit so how do you attach a bipod to it though i'm new to sniping so not familiar with the mountings for proper rifles and my M4 has a RIS rail on it which makes everything easy to fit... Lol

Archived