Extreme load outs

Mike1971
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at an Article in Octobers Airsoft international entitled "Local loadouts"

It got me thinking has anyone gone further than this guy as he is dressed in top to toe Black body armour!!!!

I showed it to my son who laughed and said " how does he know when he's been hit?" then promptly added " he would have looked a lot cooler if he had done a HALO or Star wars storm trooper"

I then added " which stormtooper there are many types accross the six film's"

Reply "Any Dad, they are all cool"

Ahh like father like son happy days

This takes me to my point of has anyone on this forum gone to these extremes of cos.play ?????

Welcome to the world of Warhammer 40k cosplay

Imagine this guy showing up at your local one weekend!

ku-xlarge.jpg

TAKE YERR FECKING HITS!!!!

• Supporters

I saw it too, as far as I know the dude plays CQB mostly so he'll hear his hits as much as feel them, I guess it works for him and it does look bad-ass!

Had a lad turn up to my local once with a full interceptor body armour set, plus shin and forarm pads! He was pretty well covered but no one complained of him taking his hits.

For me, the most extreme loadouts are the guys that do proper SF impressions, there's a guy who plays for a milsim team near me who's spent a good £6,000 just on his loadout, his tricked out PTW was extra! Now that's extreme.

Not my own costume, but If anyone remembers the .gif of a stormtrooper hip-thrusting, I seem to recall reading that he's an airsofter. Part of some annual charity-costume game down South, which someone videoed and put on YouTube.

I went airsofting as an 18th century navy captain/WH40K IG Commissar/undead pirate, for Halloween. I spent most of the time worrying about where my hat was. And trying to avoid getting my coat and red sash stuck in doors...

• Supporters

I have everything for a mid-90's British NBC loadout - overboots, kecks, jacket, helmet, gloves, respirator, choice of PLCE webbing or assault vest, even the right detector papers to go on the jacket and a decon kit - even the body armour with ceramic plates... but I haven't skirmished it all together yet. I'm waiting for either the physical fitness to deal with the heat due to wearing it during exercise, or sometime when it's so cold I'll not keel over from heat stroke. Oh yeah, and the small matter of not having an L85A1 - I do have an L1A1 SLR with a 20mm rail on the dust cover, so I think it would be just about authentic to carry it as a DMR, but better with a SUIT sight. Except that it's an Ares and not fucking working :'(

I'm planning on a Battlestar Galactica loadout one day too. Maybe a Spanish Civil War International Brigadista loadout too...

I know someone who has a full Predator suit. ncluding the full 'hide', armour parts, mesh and face mask hidden under the 'helmet'

His 'dreadlocks' are a work of art in themselves.

I tried persuading him to havea a go at Airsoft but he is worried it's too fragile.

He is working on a Halo suit a the moment.

• Supporters

Welcome to the world of Warhammer 40k cosplay

Imagine this guy showing up at your local one weekend!

ku-xlarge.jpg

why every time i see this do i just think "Dev with his ban hammer out" :lol::P:D:D

why every time i see this do i just think "Dev with his ban hammer out" :lol::P:D:D

This is how Ed feels banning people ( I was joking almighty Ed don't ban me *cowers*)

• Supporters

More like Ian with his newfounded powaz...

Muahahahaaaaa...

lightning_mage_by_deepchrome-d39ido6.jpg

Archived