Go Pros

Moose87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

right as people know im currently travelling. i have found a shop in saigon, vietnam that sells Go Pros. it looks good and they look real. i personally have never heard of fake go pros.

now the question. they sell the 3 but not the 3+.

i can get the 3+ when i go to canada and it will only be about 260 pound but the unknown factor of shipping them back lurks aswell of possible customs issues which there may or may not be.

on the other hand i can buy the 3 here for roughly the same price and be able to bring them in myself when i stop off in england in about a month.

i think it would matter on numbers of who wants one and how many i can get in my bag.

what are peoples thoughts and does anyone know customs regulations regarding electronic goods??

• Supporters

If anyone is interested, for the sake of propriety, maybe it's best to deal with any discussion of the hows and whys through PM.

seriously??? some may dispute but its prob the best action camera available. its over priced in the uk so on my travels im looking to get it cheaper and then send it to airsoft friends as a gift and those friends would then donate money to me for a completely unrelated cause

Archived