ordering from taiwangun?

iiLink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys i was thinking of ordering a new gun from Taiwan gun and i was just wondering if anyone has ordered from there before and what kind of experience did you have with them? And would i have any issues with importing into the country. I know the import things been discussed alot but their always massive essays and a simple yes or no would be great

• Supporters

Speak to your local Customs office about bringing one in they'll give you a straight answer.

I think a few people have ordered guns from Taiwangun on this forum. I myself will be ordering £300+ in just over a week. I will have them place my UKARA number clearly visible on the package as proof of my defence.

With a valid defence customs shouldnt destroy it :)

i,ve bought numerous guns off them . but check the fps on them , if its to high for your site . ask them to downgrade it , its free, delivery within 4 days with ups tracker.

• Supporters

I've just ordered a gun and a couple of bits - asked them to put my UKARA# on it, as above - got a UPS email very soon after to say they had a package for me - I'm just waiting for it to arrive now. It does seem a bit too good to be true, the whole free shipping thing, but gunfire.pl offer it on most of their guns or orders over about £50. Maybe there's some kind of govt subsidised export thingy going on in Poland...

Go through Facebook, look up Taz I Want A Gun, he is a uk dealer for them. Makes sure you get the items hassle free and if you get any problems, you get a uk dealer that can get it sorted from you.

Ordered from a him a few times and all the stuff has been spot on, guns at required fps with an enclosed certificate of their testing and the chrono results.

Is this place for real , It seems to be about x100 cheaper than most places (exaggeration). Is there anything with customs at all?

Pretty sure this has been answered enough times but yes they are legit, awesome customer support too.

Have ordered 3 RIFs from these guys now, each has come through customs perfectly with no issues. If you request it they print your UKARA on a big A4 piece of white paper on the box for customs.

Each RIF is tested by one of their gun techs before it is shipped, they include their own paper work with each RIF with basic safety instructions and a QC sheet that lists FPS readings. If you add a lower FPS spring to your order they will install that too and even leave the old spring in the box with the RIF.

Cannot recommend them enough!

Ian, let us know whe you get your stuff. im out the country but want to order it to arrive a few days once i arrive home.

• Supporters

Got it this lunchtime, mate. All well packed and in excellent condition. No customs hassle, package unopened, etc but they didn't put my UKARA# on the package... make of that what you will. There are various alphanumerics which may be some kind of code for Customs that the retailer has already checked that I am VCRA compliant...

ah thats not bad then. i shall be buying my first rif at the end of the week then :)

Archived