What are you listening to?

CaptainSwoop

• Supporters

You sir, are weird.

But fair play to you, if that's what you like!

Of course he listens to normal music too, he's 13.

I really don't like most modern music and rapping....well don't get me started! :P

Most of my year listen to this all the time:

When I would really prefer to be listening to this!

And this.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WosTgIBgzf4

Of course he listens to normal music too, he's 13.

So nope lol.....and who says that music š not normal! :D

• Supporters

I have to say though, I know actual paras that wouldn't sit and listen to that!

I have to say though, I know actual paras that wouldn't sit and listen to that!

Maybe, if I make it in to the (most awesome of the awsomest regiments in the awsomest army in the awsomest country :P ) Paras that may change!

Oh, I don't just sit down and listen to it I listen to it when I'm out running (screw the hot sweaty gyms when you have the mendips!) and doing homework.....and pretty much everything else....

• Supporters

You know that, how?

Looked on his profile.

I really don't like most modern music and rapping....well don't get me started! :P

Most of my year listen to this all the time:

When I would really prefer to be listening to this!

And this.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WosTgIBgzf4

So nope lol.....and who says that music š not normal! :D

Hmm fair enough then, I dislike most recent music. I listen to a lot of late 90's/early 2000's music, but then I'm 20, so I grew up listening to that stuff.

• Supporters

At the moment I'm listening to my dog sleep-barking (possibly at dream-squirrels, he was recently traumatised by the discovery that when chasing squirrels that not only are they nippy little buggers, they can also go up trees which is totally unfair and was entirely unexpected).

Music wise, I've been getting into Elvis again. The king might be dead, but he'll never die.

*facepalm

Music - normal, musical, non propaganda, made after the 1970's music.

not going to lie, the only 13 year old I ever heard who doesn't listen to the shit on capital now. Rapping is good - some of it in my opinion. but everyone loves these pop songs that are just sl*ts dancing in bikinis who can't sing for shit. But hey, each to their own, i think it's good we have more people not listening to that shit.

I can't comment on the music tbh because I listen to dubstep, so what I said above could be quite hypocritical...

I hate you so much you mean boy! First you make me like another band other than the proclaimers -blasphemy- and military bands and then you go and make me confused about my favourite du liners song! I haattteee YOOUUU!!!!

I hate you so much you mean boy! First you make me like another band other than the proclaimers -blasphemy- and military bands and then you go and make me confused about my favourite du liners song! I haattteee YOOUUU!!!!

Military bands? Which would that be :lol: