Upgrade suggestions for a stock Tokyo Mauri M4

kriegar
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everybody, i bought a TM M4 about 6ish years ago and due to the rarity of my opportunities to game it's still has all it's standard parts so now that i'm getting into airsoft more seriously i'd love some suggestions for upgrades i'm more interested in improving range over rate of fire as the site i most regularly visit is the Mall and it's single shot over a lot of the site and has a max fps of 340. Thanks in advance.

trust me, its a tm don't change it, they are best left stock, maybe a spring upgrade, don't touch the hope but tm gearboxes just don't work the same after they have been opened.

That's the standard FPS for a stock TM from what I've seen. They're also pretty accurate straight out the box too, so as it has already been mentioned...."If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" is what i'd go by.

• Supporters

If nothings worn out and it shoots straight I'd say leave the inside alone. Maybe a better hop rubber but other than that all I would suggest is fitting a rail to the bottom of the barrel cover to allow grips and lights etc to be used.

I've started down the dark path of changing the receiver so it'll take a single piece hop.

• Supporters

Yeah i've got a Dboys rail set to go on so i can mount a torch for the dark corridors at The Mall.

The Mall you say? You there this Sunday? If so come and say hello!

I'll be in tan trousers with a black top and a tan chest rig (plus an old M4 with a Magpul handguard) :)

Oh and a patch that says "Hello my name is Inigo Montoya"

Archived