Airsoft Magazine stockists UK

Jamie_pc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Stupid question, but hey......Where do you guys get your airsoft magazines from? (shop specific Chains pls) I've looked on couple of their sites for stockists with no luck.

I'm guessing some of you subscribe or get them digitally? I know some shops don't like the negative connotations that come from displaying any gun related material on their shelves............Ill not get involved in a rant, i was a gunsmith until all the crap started!

Anyway s, keep up the informative and enjoyable site, (do I get points for kissing arse?) :P

WH Smiths is usually the best place to buy your Airsoft magazine publications from.

They stock Ai and Airsoft Action, as well as many other military publications.

thanks for the info, will have a peruse in smiths this weekend. Call me old school, but i find having magazines around to refer to helpful for me :)

• Supporters

I quite like having them as well, it's good when someone mentions seeing something and you can go and look at it, but there's rarely more than 1, or two articles at best that I actually look at, and even then I rarely read them to the end.

Bit of a waste of £50 for my subscription tbh.

• Supporters

Magazines are good for reviews of kit and sites mostly on account of how they don't normally start with "my mate had one and he said it's shit".

I'm likewise a bit old school in that I like physical reading matter (I buy CDs as well - you can keep your iTunes!).

Magazines are good for reviews of kit and sites mostly on account of how they don't normally start with "my mate had one and he said it's sh*t".

I'm likewise a bit old school in that I like physical reading matter (I buy CDs as well - you can keep your iTunes!).

Yeah, something about the tactile nature of magazine :) yeah i like facts rather that just pure i had a mate who said it was c**p useful :P

I love MP3 format, get more on my cd's for the car!

• Supporters

Yeah, something about the tactile nature of magazine :) yeah i like facts rather that just pure i had a mate who said it was c**p useful :P

I love MP3 format, get more on my cd's for the car!

Don't get me wrong, my car stereo is connected to a USB HDD with way more albums of music on than I could fit in my glovebox, I just like having the CD as well! Comes from the good old days of vinyl where you could sit and read the lyrics and liner notes while you listened to your latest purchase!

Don't get me wrong, my car stereo is connected to a USB HDD with way more albums of music on than I could fit in my glovebox, I just like having the CD as well! Comes from the good old days of vinyl where you could sit and read the lyrics and liner notes while you listened to your latest purchase!

vinyl........yep them were the days! ;)

• Supporters

I like to read my Airsoft magazines whilst on the toilet. Random.

I usually post on here when I'm on the to....

I mean, I might start leaving my magazines in there as well, that's not a bad shout.

*flush*

I usually post on here when I'm on the to....

I mean, I might start leaving my magazines in there as well, that's not a bad shout.

*flush*

Don't forget to wash your hands after you flush Ed! :)

Archived