The NRA Museum in the USA

Baz JJ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is where I want to go one day.

http://www.nramuseum.org

They have a fantastic range of historic weapons including an 1860 revolver used by one of the first special forces (in the American Civil War) and the Liberator, a gun made by the US government in WW2 for two dollars each and designed to be parachute dropped to the resistance by the thousand in an attempt to provoke uprisings in Nazi held Europe.

Saving up already..

Actually, looking at their website, I don't think I have to go there.

You can look virtually through many of their cases.

They have some great photography and close ups of their weapons, together with information about them.

My favorite us the vampire revolver complete with holy water and vampire head bullets.

some of the civil war guns are.... ive held one of their pistols which whilst single shot was still a 1 cal(not a .1, a solid 1, scary beggar that was) anyone whoo goes to america i reccomend paying a visit to a gunstore, its incredible what they have on display in them( specially the big ones) last time i went the guy i went with was ex army, most guns he'd ever seen and thats from a norn iron army guy...

• Supporters

It's just such a shame that something so interesting belongs to the National Redneck Association.

Archived