Oh dear..

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm surprised that's even possible without glue!

• Supporters

^^Ah that's crap. Where's the 20mm rail mounted cup holder? And the tactical fan?

• Supporters

Accuracy, Reliability - No In House Photographer :lol:

He he he ... So epic fail from an FBI agent .... I se 2 posibility's af to how it happned:

A: He's a total *bib* not paying atention to his gun ...

B: Putting the mag in the mag pouch the wrong way, and dooing a quick mag change ...

(I hav tried that my self, but of cause notice that the mag was not locking in place, and corrected it, using around 5 sek ekstra on the mag change) ...

Personaly i think it's Photoshop, because on a real MP5 putting the mag in the wrong way require ALLOT of force! Because both the mag and magwell is metal and the grove in the mag prevents it from going in...

But no mater what it's an epic image! Bring lots of smiles on my face :lol:

He he he ... So epic fail from an FBI agent .... I se 2 posibility's af to how it happned:

A: He's a total *bib* not paying atention to his gun ...

B: Putting the mag in the mag pouch the wrong way, and dooing a quick mag change ...

(I hav tried that my self, but of cause notice that the mag was not locking in place, and corrected it, using around 5 sek ekstra on the mag change) ...

Personaly i think it's Photoshop, because on a real MP5 putting the mag in the wrong way require ALLOT of force! Because both the mag and magwell is metal and the grove in the mag prevents it from going in...

But no mater what it's an epic image! Bring lots of smiles on my face :lol:

Nope, weren't a photoshop. It was a screen shot of a tv show, I can't remember which one. I'll find out!

Nope, weren't a photoshop. It was a screen shot of a tv show, I can't remember which one. I'll find out!

OMG .. That just makes it so much more funny :lol: ... he must have just jamed it in ....

Archived