Where can I buy PVC pipe for airsoft projects please?

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey so for ages I've seen a load of cool airsoft projects such as making an amplifier or a target tree, a homemade suppressor, guns etc etc.

Unfortunately it seems nowhere in the whole f-ing United Kingdom even sells PVC pipe?

I don't understand why B&Q, Wickes, Homebase and so on wouldn't stock it...after all don't people need it for plumbing applications and things? Forgive me for my ignorance / lack of knowledge if I'm wrong but I have looked all of those places as well as eBay and Amazon yet there is nothing whereas in 'Murica because they have everything there anyone can simply go out to Home Depot and buy a bit of pipe.

It's really annoying! All I want is a couple metres of 1" / 1 1/2" normal PVC pipe that is cheap and you don't have to spend 20 quid or something on! Hope you guys understand too.

Thanks in advance if anybody knows!

• Supporters

+1 Moose

12.5mm water supply pipe (grey/white)

40-50mm waste pipe (white)

75mm drain pipe (black/grey)

100mm soil pipe (grey)

off the top of my head

Edit: too late lol (fell asleep with the post ready to go)

lol ian thats good memory. im sure from my DIY days that a DIY shop like B&Q sells stuff like that. i mean you can buy showers loads of bath room stuff so they must sell pipes as well.

• Supporters

^^Yeah, I'm certain you can.

I used to work as a shopfitter years ago, which was actually just like being a pro DIY-er because we'd take on anything from putting in a new shelf to refurbishing the entire building and putting a new roof on, whether we had a clue or not :lol: Some of the jobs involved memorable disasters and/or bodges so it has stuck with me...

• Supporters

I've used black pvc pipe from Wicks for my VSR, I've made a cover that fits over the barrel with space for the mag well and the scope mount it will have jute/hessian glued to it, I'll have 2 versions a woodland and a desert.

I walked in and tried out all the fittings and pipe with the scope and silencer. Made an extension of the scope as a shade all from black pvc at wicks. They thought I was a bit nuts but it has worked!

Archived