Value for money GBB DMR?

azzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there. I'm new to the site and new to the game as a whole and was looking into getting a DMR style Gas rifle once I'm UKARA vetted. Currently, I've found very few that match my criteria and, without having to make one from parts which is near impossible with no experience, I've not been able to find much. Currently, the one in the running for the lead would have to be: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_G_P_G_P_Sniper_V_P_R_GBB.htm

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

DMRs are greatly discussed subject. i have a DMR plan on the go as well. if you manage to buy an aeg over 350fps (i say manage as in uk they generally dont sell them over that. ) you will have to mod it so that it is semi or sites wont let you use it.

what is your criteria??

you will always have to mod a gun pretty much. especially if going for accuracy.

Yeah, all that different Tan color is mental. Reminds me of the limited edition H&K M27IAR. Horrible thing that was.

Having a DMR is something you do have to do a fair bit of modding for. with GBB's you really want something consistent as well. They can vary in FPS more than an AEG so it can be difficult. The most consistent GBBR I've come across is the WE G39RAS. I only suggest the RAS because its a bit more versitile and has that barrel length.

Archived