Best Goggles or glasses for prescription

thesword22
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi ~Guys

I mainly play at the mall and have ben using mesh goggles recently but need to see what people opinions are for the best prescription goggles or glasses form indoor use.

i have been looking at ESS v12 but dont think you can put prescription lenses in them.

• Supporters

Fogging is the problem - I've made some custom mesh 'lenses' for my ESS v12's and I'm hoping that the prescription insert (called ESS Vice Rx Kit #EPPRSC-A) will not fog behind them, whenever I get around to getting the prescription lenses made. TBH I'm not entirely happy with my mesh effort so far. I'm pretty sure I can do better...

If your prescription isn't bi or vari focal, I'd get contacts if i were you. Unfortunately mine is for varifocals and the contact lens options are limited - the common solution of one eye for close, one for distance, didn't work for me while skirmishing and I ended up feeling really ill.

• Supporters

I prefer contacts to be honest , if you go to Boots they do a free trial so that will last you a few skirmishes

Yeah, that was my plan :'(

• Supporters

Hi ~Guys

I mainly play at the mall and have ben using mesh goggles recently but need to see what people opinions are for the best prescription goggles or glasses form indoor use.

i have been looking at ESS v12 but dont think you can put prescription lenses in them.

I play at the Mall and have som V12s. I'll be there on Thursday night if you want to have a natter. I'll be the one with the "Hello my name is Inigo Montoya" patch :)

cheers for the replies guys/ Tried the contacts route but my eyes dont adjust to them apperently and my close vision goes blurred. Glasses are fine though.

Unfortunately wont be able to make the thursday night game as on call this week. Thanks for the offer.

Ill have to look into some ESS and the Prescription lense options. I know from my lenses before that fogging will be the issue. the mesh and glass inserts sound l;ike a good idea;

Has anybody tried some of the ESS turbofans? If so what opinions do you have.

Cheers guys

Archived