JGSDF

PhillipR34
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I was just wondering if any knows of a plate carrier similar to the JGSDF (Japanese Ground Self Defence Force) one (In OD green). I've given up finding a replica one so I just want something similar. If any of you know of any other JGSDF stuff let me know please :)

Thanks

Phillip

jrqnn4.jpg

Thanks. That plate carrier is a little out of my price range (but it does look good!). Can't decide if I should get the UBACS and the gen 2 trousers or the standard uniform. I leaning more towards the standard stuff for realism. :)

• Supporters

Here you go, mate :)

Put a pillow in your mouth before you convert the Yen price into Pounds though >#<

• Supporters

How on earth did you find that?! I've spent hours trying. I might have to save up a little though :)

I use Dogpile as my default search engine.

• Supporters

You might be able to use Google Translate to get by on a Japanese airsoft forum well enough to be able to buy one 2nd hand.

• Supporters

Damn! I thought this was the thread where somebody said that a mate of theirs was having a hard job finding Irish camouflage gear... yeah, randomly came across some :lol:

If whomever it was reads this, here it is :)

You lucky Brits,getting to wear our camo! It's illegal here unless you're in the forces <.<

And coloration of that one looks off,here's the issue stuff: http://www.gbfmilitaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Irish-DPM-smock.jpg

Probs a different variant though.

• Supporters

You lucky Brits,getting to wear our camo! It's illegal here unless you're in the forces <.<

And coloration of that one looks off,here's the issue stuff: http://www.gbfmilitaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Irish-DPM-smock.jpg

Probs a different variant though.

I think the entire pic on that Arktis ebay site is red heavy - if you look at the skin tone, it looks like he's been shagging, but it's unlikely that posing for a photo meant to show off a new shirt takes that much effort...

Archived