Hi guys, advice

saxp_robbie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm new to this forum as you can probably tell, I'm going to be joining an airsoft club and I need some advice on weaponry.

I have heard good things about this manufacturer but would like some more advice on it thanks.

And could someone tell me the difference between this

http://www.weairsoft.com/products_show.php...;products_id=60

and this

http://www.weairsoft.com/wetti_show.php?id=2&wetti_id=7

Thanks

Rob

• AF-UK Founding Member

Well really you may as well just go straight in at the higher end if you can afford it, as they will be of better quality etc, GBB's are more complex than an AEG so I reckon you'd just be throwing your money away getting something else first that's likely to break on you.

Well really you may as well just go straight in at the higher end if you can afford it, as they will be of better quality etc, GBB's are more complex than an AEG so I reckon you'd just be throwing your money away getting something else first that's likely to break on you.

I meant get a cheap leccy one for about £100 to start then get a goodish co2.

Or is that stupid?

Thanks

Rob

• Supporters

do you know the basics of airsoft LAW? in that you need to be a valid license before you buy any firearm that looks realistic. if not then you will need to buy a 2 tone. i suggest you look somewhere like actionhobbies or even ask at your local site or airsoft club you say your joining.

do you know the basics of airsoft LAW? in that you need to be a valid license before you buy any firearm that looks realistic. if not then you will need to buy a 2 tone. i suggest you look somewhere like actionhobbies or even ask at your local site or airsoft club you say your joining.

I am aware of this yes, I need something for around the £100 mark just to start off with as there is no point buying a good one to then have it sprayed bright orange lol.

Recommend me plz? Might be going to wolf armouries in london, I'm sure you've heard of them.

• Supporters

£140 is enough and you may also want to bare in mind that some sites do not allow co2 pistols / rifles or GBB rifles as the variety of FPS is too hard to monitor and some people may put red gas in it etc so when you come to that stage you wanna ask your site before splashing out.

£140 is enough and you may also want to bare in mind that some sites do not allow co2 pistols / rifles or GBB rifles as the variety of FPS is too hard to monitor and some people may put red gas in it etc so when you come to that stage you wanna ask your site before splashing out.

will do.

Any chance you could pick me one out plz :) a leccy one?

And ye I will ask, what's red gas?

You could get a classic army sportline combo off zero one airsoft which is like £140 for a two tone gun (usually MP5 or M4), a battery, charger and some BB's which would be ok and that would fit just inside your budget of £140.

Regards, Brad

You could get a classic army sportline combo off zero one airsoft which is like £140 for a two tone gun (usually MP5 or M4), a battery, charger and some BB's which would be ok and that would fit just inside your budget of £140.

Regards, Brad

Thanks for the advice :)

Is this the sort of thing you mean?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=4053

And could you explain the optional extras to me please (spring and bushing upgrades).

Thanks

Rob

• AF-UK Founding Member

M90 = 295fps

M100 = 328fps

It's likely to come in at around 330/340 at a guess anyways so I wouldn't bother unless you really want to. You'll just need to select yes to the tone painting.

You don't get a battery and charger with it, but these can be had fairly cheaply off (£25-£40 depending on specs):

http://www.component-shop.co.uk

M90 = 295fps

M100 = 328fps

It's likely to come in at around 330/340 at a guess anyways so I wouldn't bother unless you really want to. You'll just need to select yes to the tone painting.

You don't get a battery and charger with it, but these can be had fairly cheaply off (£25-£40 depending on specs):

http://www.component-shop.co.uk

Cool thanks, so your saying that the upgraded bits n bobs make pretty much no difference?

And ye I will sort out a charger n that for it :)

Thanks

Rob

Archived