Help me choose a new pistol?

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd actually go against the ASG/KJW M9 Heavyweight mentioned before. As much as I love it and as reliable as it is,there are far better guns for the price out there and a little extra spending can net you an excellent KWA M9 PTP,or TM M9A1.

Good luck on hunting a Maruzen Skorpion,Those things are produced in limited quantity and I hear it's pretty sought after in Japan. Mags are 'spensive too. But they pop up on Redwolf and Japanese shops from time to time.

It has an issue of the upper receiver coming away from the lower with full auto fire,Maruzen's evil way of restricting us to 134a. Can be fixed with gaffer tape,Elastic bands or by modifying the receiver. Try PulseAirsoft,a 'shop' run by a French guy living in Japan,could be a good help on your hunt.

If you can't find one the TM skorpion AEP is about 130£ on echigoya,if you really want a skorpion.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

TM 5-7... Excellent gun and I just happen to have one for sale! Well under budget too.

Yeah, I've read your add, mate. The thing is that if i did buy a 5-7 i'd also buy a Battlestar Galactica belt kit, so i wouldn't need your pouches - i'll never need tan/ct/cb/woteva either. But i'm just not convinced that a gun with such low fps is going to cut it on a woodland site. Can you even feel it through a tissue t-shirt?

Another recommendation inbound,the KJW CZ75 Co2. Seems reliable,super nice kick and action. Fires around 350 I think. Also it's easbloc so it's 1000x better than anything else :P

TM 5-7,M9A1,P226,PX4 etc..May only shoot 280-300(Deagle shoots 320-330) But load in some .28s and they sting like an absolute bitch. I've been shot with a PX4 at around 25m ages ago and My wound still is a tiny bit visible.

• Supporters

Yeah, I've held a KJW CZ75. It didn't fit my hand really badly, but I don't remember it being that comfy either. Yeah, I know 280 will do it. I was just pulling James' leg. I wouldn't mind a 5-7 actually, but I don't have enough money to go so far that way on the scale between style and substance.

Archived