Hello there :)

Chewygmb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone.

The names Grant. I am COMPLETELY new to airsoft. Going to a few events this coming month and renting with a view to take it up more seriously.

From Nuneaton in the midlands. I've got experience in competitive tournament paint balling but definitely looking forward to this!!!

Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself. So. Hi!

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums mate :) I'm in Nottingham so it's not impossible that we'll meet in no man's land some time... :lol:

• Supporters

Weeeeell, I have read a fair bit of negativity about F&O, but I haven't been so I can't actually confirm any of it. That said, I've heard some of it from someone whose integrity I consider unimpeachable. Unfortunately, due to the way in which the info was obtained, I cannot name this individual which, IMO, makes me an unreliable source :)

Always worth bearing in mind that their sites are all run by different people, so whether it is in fact true that the main managers are petty minded, arrogant, ignorant, arseholes, or complete lies, that doesn't necessarily affect how your local F&O site is run.

Welcome. You will find airsofting alot better than paint balling.

I only started bout 2-3 months ago and i love it.

got alot of help of the people ob this forum :)!!

After your first skirmish let us know how it goes :)

Archived