BUCKING QUESTION

jay83
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've started using Systema rubbers in my L85 with a H-nub and it's been working amazingly for me. Used to use a Madbull Blue but I get better results from the Systema, it's softer so my shit hop unit can manipulate it a lot better, but I'm getting more fps for the same lift, it doesn't have to block the barrel as much. I'm running at 370fps with an M100 because of it.

• Supporters

Around 340-350 with the same spring.

• Supporters

I think it was down to the fit tbh, my first Systema rubber wore out after about 6 months, which isn't the greatest period of use from a hop rubber when you're as frugal with your ammo as I am.

But with that first one I got about the same fps as with a Madbull Blue, but still better results in range.

Then with this new one that I fitted recently, it's boosted it by 20fps. So it could've been that the fitment was wrong before or something, causing it to wear out faster than it ought to have done.

They're only £6 though, and how easy is it to change a hop rubber? You might as well get one anyway and give it a shot, I really rate mine.

think i will mate thanks for the great info, i was not sure to go madbull or systema and now i have just ordered the systema. Should be alot better then the standard ICS one i have at the moment

Archived