Noob kit

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd been playing 2 years before I was that well equipped lol.

Eugh Multicam

Eugh Desert Boots

Eugh EOTech

Eugh Batman

:P

Only joking, it looks very good so far. Have you considered a hydration bladder or canteen? During the longer games, you can get very thirsty and it will save your life at some point

• Supporters

With the mesh lower I put a thin layer of camping mat foam along the nose, cheekbone area and down the sideburn area on each side then moulded it to fit my face better. Just takes some fiddling and fettling.

Its much more comfortable now, mine also came with a single strap which meant it had to be super tight and still slipped down. So I added an elastic strap that goes from ear to ear over my head. I am thinking of alternatives like one place there is a guy that has cut his down to just a nose and mouth area, so his cheeks and jaw are exposed. Also one of the guys on the team has issues with it touching his vest and lifting when he puts his chin towards his chest, I have the same problem, he cut the bottom cm of mesh off, protects his mouth and lower face but doesn't get in the way of movement.

Otherwise your kit looks pretty good!

Eugh Multicam

Eugh Desert Boots

Eugh EOTech

Eugh Batman

:P

Only joking, it looks very good so far. Have you considered a hydration bladder or canteen? During the longer games, you can get very thirsty and it will save your life at some point

At the moment only playing CQB on week nights so no need for the hydration bladder. That's the reason for the MP5 too.

With the mesh lower I put a thin layer of camping mat foam along the nose, cheekbone area and down the sideburn area on each side then moulded it to fit my face better. Just takes some fiddling and fettling.

Its much more comfortable now, mine also came with a single strap which meant it had to be super tight and still slipped down. So I added an elastic strap that goes from ear to ear over my head. I am thinking of alternatives like one place there is a guy that has cut his down to just a nose and mouth area, so his cheeks and jaw are exposed. Also one of the guys on the team has issues with it touching his vest and lifting when he puts his chin towards his chest, I have the same problem, he cut the bottom cm of mesh off, protects his mouth and lower face but doesn't get in the way of movement.

Otherwise your kit looks pretty good!

That's why I was thinking, getting insulation foam for my cheeks to lift it up. Mine is a single strap to but it doubles up so I can separate them.

• Supporters

Gotta iron those creases outta the kecks, but otherwise it'll fit right in at a skirmish day. I think the batman belt was a nice touch. Don't worry about it vs camo at this time of year - within a month your BDU will stand out from British woodlands like a lesbian in a choir of monks.

Gotta iron those creases outta the kecks, but otherwise it'll fit right in at a skirmish day. I think the batman belt was a nice touch. Don't worry about it vs camo at this time of year - within a month your BDU will stand out from British woodlands like a lesbian in a choir of monks.

I'm playing at UCAP bunker so it's indoors in the dark :) The best camo would of just been all black.

• Supporters

I'm playing at UCAP bunker so it's indoors in the dark :) The best camo would of just been all black.

Ooooh, sacrilege! I have an all black loadout, but you'll find out that many people believe they are BB magnets, even in the dark. This is because they have read, or been told, or more likely seen it on QI, that nothing in nature is truly black. What is escaping them is that a black loadout isn't truly black either, so it blends into deep shadow just fine. It's also fcuking intimidating when an all black figure suddenly appears unexpectedly...

Ooooh, sacrilege! I have an all black loadout, but you'll find out that many people believe they are BB magnets, even in the dark. This is because they have read, or been told, or more likely seen it on QI, that nothing in nature is truly black. What is escaping them is that a black loadout isn't truly black either, so it blends into deep shadow just fine. It's also fcuking intimidating when an all black figure suddenly appears unexpectedly...

Black would definitely be the best loadout in the bunker. Have you ever been?

kinda liked the batman belt, makes you look a bit more chill person. since a lot of players using multicam just take themselves too serious. No offence multicam users, there's plenty nice ones out there as well:)

kinda liked the batman belt, makes you look a bit more chill person. since a lot of players using multicam just take themselves too serious. No offence multicam users, there's plenty nice ones out there as well:)

Thanks, it's only a game. :)

• Supporters

No I haven't been, Vim. Sounds like I might enjoy it though.

Depending on what FPS limits Skirmish set for their new CQB in Rotherham, I may need to buy a new pistol. If I do then I'll be fit to tour the CQB sites of this our septic isle.

Linky?

No I haven't been, Vim. Sounds like I might enjoy it though.

Depending on what FPS limits Skirmish set for their new CQB in Rotherham, I may need to buy a new pistol. If I do then I'll be fit to tour the CQB sites of this our septic isle.

Linky?

http://ucap.co.uk/ucap-airsoft-venues/ucap-bunker-venue/

In the pictures it shows a lot of green and red lights but usually they like to keep most of them turned off. It's very good for sneaking!

Archived