Of all the abominations...

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

On a slightly different tack, is this genius or also an abomination?

airsoft BB bag RPK AK47 drum magazine pouch Viet Cong vietnam holds 6000 BBs!!

$(KGrHqF,!nUFHTHOdwJLBR9S1vyCdw~~60_12.J

TBH I pretty much think the latter, but I'm very tempted to get it anyway :lol:

• Supporters

The AK thing is worse.

I don't think it looks hideous (although I can't deny it has looks that only a mother could love), I just think it looks utterly pointless.

If you want to bolt American-styled optics onto an AK, there are far simpler and more practical ways to do it.

It also reminds me of the faux-Armalites that NATO/ISAF have been picking up in Afghanistan, where some Taliban fighter has been using an AK (badly) vis-modded to look like an M4 (sort of... if you squint... through thick fog... while drunk... behind a frosted glass window) (Seriously google them, they're quite interesting)

• Supporters

I've seen that top cover before somewhere, no idea what the point of it is supposed to be.

Where are they available for sale?

Fleabay mate. I was just innocently perusing the latest crop of potential bargains when I was viciously assaulted by horrible bad taste...

BTW, you wouldn't... wooja?

You call that an abomination? THIS is an abomination

That's funny. The AK abuse isn't. At all.

• Supporters

Fleabay mate. I was just innocently perusing the latest crop of potential bargains when I was viciously assaulted by horrible bad taste...

BTW, you wouldn't... wooja?

That's funny. The AK abuse isn't. At all.

Nah I'm not planning on sinking any more money in to my 'AK'. Considering it barely shoots 10m and is the most unergonomic rifle ever, I think I've spent more than enough cash on something that serves literally no purpose in the real world. Probably break it down soon and use the rail on my planned troll AR.

• Supporters

What discussion? The AK I built is f****** horrible to try and shoot, look at the pictures. Granted I'm not personally a fan of AK controls in general, but that's just my very unimportant and entirely uninteresting opinion on the matter, if other people like 'em that's fantastic, more power to them.

• Supporters

^^I like it. If there was one for the SD series I'd like it even more :)

I am an engineer . . . I'll make it fit ;)

Dear Jim, can you fix it for this abomination to NEVER fit on an MP5K?

Archived