How Long Have You Airsofted?

Mike636
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How long have you Airsofted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How Long Have You Airsofted?

Just started!

Will have my defence in October so I can purchase my own RIF's!

Loving it that much that ive already bought everything already except a gun!

Im looking at getting the CYMA 039U tactical AK, and as a backup a DE M56C. Already have shells and mags for them!

Ive not seen any CYMA 039U reviews anywhere in English so might do a review for you to use!

• Supporters

bit off a tough one to answer, i voted less than a year as i have skirmished less than a year, yet i have had bb guns from 97'ish when me and my brother used to have garden wars :D

• Supporters

I made my account on here almost immediately after my first ever game.

Roughly 3 years now,started as a party guest,got hooked,got an ex rental,some Primark combats and off I went. Not much changes I have noticed. Attitude to airsoft is still border negative and not improving much,at least in my area in Ireland.

I think getting on 6 yrs now , my father got me a HFC M190, and a family friend gave me their warrior L96 before the VCRA came in, rather funnily they are both dead beyond repair.

I made my account the day after my first skirmish, so I've been playing just over a year now. Feels like I've been playing much longer though, since I've learned so much. ;)

• Supporters

19 months for me, but yeah Dan, it feels longer to me too.

I've noticed the trend in loadouts change: back when i started i seem to remember the own gunners wearing/carrying more gear, but now the fashion is low drag. Oh aye, and there's been the rise to domination of the MTP/MC Empire...

• Supporters

14 years so far ^_^

Wow my life would have been very different if I'd discovered airsoft that long ago!

I've been doing it for about 3 years now.

Getting excited about this weekend as I'm going to try out a new site near Hemel Hempstead it's called Springview. Is anyone else going ?

gunsandglitter

i went to the springview cold open a week or two back the site needs some work but is run by airsofters so they are taking any imput they get. i take it by ur user name your feminine. its the first site i've been to with a female marshal so there is an understanding of those needs and its a little less of a masculine environment so its a place i would feel comfortable taking my mrs to. im trying to persuade her to go for the grand opening this weekend. i got friendly with one of the guys so im getting info out of him so if you want it message me

Archived