just imagine

Hutton
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

okay guys, I've been looking at one or two old abandoned places, through out the uk.

and I want you guys to just picture, yourself running through these places with your teams, assaulting the enemy, just look at the videos and imagine all the CQB,

I honestly believe that these places have the potential to make a lot of money with the right airsoft promoters.

- imagine assaulting that street with a fire team, kicking every door down and clearing the property

- imagine sniping from the towers

• Supporters

Yeah, there's loads of places like this around the country; http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/ is a great source of them, unfortunately most of these properties are owned either by local government or companies and getting permission to use them for airsoft would be very difficult I expect, as well as the potential for asbestos in older buildings which would need to be cleared out before you could use them.

there's some absolutely awesome locations in the southwest, old RAF stations, coastal gun batteries, abandoned factories and quarries... just a case of speaking to the right person and getting an insurance company willing to cover it!

Archived