Airsoft mask Designs?

MrCheesman94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The Devtac masks are due to hit the UK soon. Check them out as they have some really good ideas. Even have NVG mounts and comms built in to the masks!

• Supporters

The Devtac masks are due to hit the UK soon. Check them out as they have some really good ideas. Even have NVG mounts and comms built in to the masks!

They are MIND BUGGERINGLY expensive though.

Have yet to see the costs yet, but do like the look of them. For me though it's not what I go for. Just thought it would be good to show people whats coming.

• Supporters

Have yet to see the costs yet, but do like the look of them. For me though it's not what I go for. Just thought it would be good to show people whats coming.

From my conversation with the man via Face book:

• Conversation started 16 July
  • 373023_183145361733225_2042389629_q.jpg
    Devtac Japan

hi! good day! thank you for your the interest in our products!

we made these products because we got tired of Chinese or big companies made masks aimed only to sell something. we would like to change that and to change the future of tactics. these are carefully hand made and designed in Japan.

firstly, the masks are only ordered directly from us thru facebook,youtube or email.

have you checked out the new Devtac Ronin mask's video Ronin Video http://youtu.be/njDnbT_t9gg

durability test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzhsTOmZD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FOG resistance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMXi1BwEXzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://youtu.be/KSfeiH7v0wE

please do share and also check out my other videos!

prices vary depending on your need.

the mask has different prices. the basice price is 270.00USD it has 2 microjet fans, polycarbonate safety lens, speed regulator. it has no vents or mesh. you can choose different colors. the devtac's RONIN mask with 5mm fiberglass plates are 480USD comes with 2 pairs of lens, clear and amber or your choice.

without the plates is 350USD. including everything.

kevlar set is 1350usd ballistics not tested.

shipping is 45.00USD by japan post EMS worldwide flat rate.

extra pair of lens is $27.00USD.

all parts are replacable

the mask has 1 year warranty on electronics and 2 years on the frames.

payment are through paypal only.

pre order needs a down payment of 200USD for commitment purpose.

manufacturing is every 3-4 months. distribution batch schedule is on , august, november, february.

slots are limited so please make a reservation soon.

as for sizes we have regular size, wide and large size.

we also do custom orders. paint depending on the availability of the paint here. paintjobs, and water transfer prints. multicam and atacs now available for 80usd per frame.

once you have decided we will provide more information.

thanks again and please do share the video!

Sincerely, Wesley shibata Devtac

From my conversation with the man via Face book:

Do you think there will be a China replica? lol

• Supporters

It cost me £35 for a plain black one but i will be painting it myself

If you need any help/advice on the painting thing drop me a line.

www.lozart.net

lol im not jealous trust me, I ca afford 35quid on a helmet. I just like playing airsoft ad looking ally, instead of looking like a geeza that loves starwars. (and yes I know its army of 2 but my opinion is, its chippy)

Suzuki and jcheese both nice

hutton you only saying that because your jealous

• Supporters

lol im not jealous trust me, I ca afford 35quid on a helmet. I just like playing airsoft ad looking ally, instead of looking like a geeza that loves starwars. (and yes I know its army of 2 but my opinion is, its chippy)

Hutton how does this look like star wars lol, it's from army of two and i would rather be the one with something unique then the same old goggles and mask.

I would also like to point out me and my mate have both brought them so were gonna know who's who

• Supporters

Hutton, are you seriously dissing one person's choice of make believe attire in favour of your own costume?

If it was mine I'd spray it camouflage in a way which disguises the eyes.

Hutton, are you seriously dissing one person's choice of make believe attire in favour of your own costume?

If it was mine I'd spray it camouflage in a way which disguises the eyes.

Like this Ian?

• Supporters

Not what I was thinking, Suz, but it's not bad. There is an obvious colour difference between the paint + holes in the mesh and the paint on the plastic mask though. I was thinking of something like a zigzag dark shape that the dark eyes disappear into. Here is a really bad interpretation of it...

camomask.jpg

...if you imagine the brown being black, the light green being brown, and organic shapes, cross bleed, subtle variations, thin twiglike strips, you know... good camo :lol:

my mate is going for the deathstroke look i will be painting it over the weekend i will post picture when done but i need idea's for me

So if your mate goes for Deathstroke, then go for a deadpool look. Dead pool Vs deathstroke has always been been in the Comic book world.

my mate is going for the deathstroke look i will be painting it over the weekend i will post picture when done but i need idea's for me

deadpool0624131600jpg-50ef4d.jpg

Not what I was thinking, Suz, but it's not bad. There is an obvious colour difference between the paint + holes in the mesh and the paint on the plastic mask though. I was thinking of something like a zigzag dark shape that the dark eyes disappear into. Here is a really bad interpretation of it...

camomask.jpg

...if you imagine the brown being black, the light green being brown, and organic shapes, cross bleed, subtle variations, thin twiglike strips, you know... good camo :lol:

It's a good idea Ian, I like it! Just slightly off topic, but Heroshark's website has opened up again and he is taking orders.

• Supporters

Don't get me wrong i like the deadpool look but first of the rivalry is between deadshot and deathstroke <--DC deadpool<--Marvel

but my name is gonna be shadow or ghost or something so thinking in the regions of that

• Supporters

Or in a similar vein how about something Spawn or Grendel styled?

spawn_wallpaper_comics-normal.jpg?w=300&

warchild.jpg

Archived