I FCUKING HATE GOOGLE!

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

FIRST OF ALL, I DID NOT WANT TO CHANGE MY USERNAME TO SUIT GOOGLE'S FCUKING NEEDS. I SAID NO A COUPLE OF TIMES.

BUT THEN JUST YESTERDAY, IT ASKED ME AGAIN. AND I SAID NO. BUT NO

GOOGLE HAD TO FCUKING LINK MY ACCOUNT TO GOOGLE PLUS AND FCUK UP MY USERNAME AND REMOVED MY FCUKING INBOX MESSAGES WHICH HAD SOME IMPORTANT SHIIT IN IT.

SO I MADE THE EFFORT TO TRY AND REMOVE GOOGLE PLUS. THEN WHEN I FOUND THE OPTION TO DISABLE IT, IT FCUKING DELETED ALL OF MY VIDEOS WHICH IN ONE OF THEM HAD 3000 VIEWS. THERE WERE 20 VIDEOS DELETED IN TOTAL BY FCUKING TROLLS OF FCUKING GOOGLE.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSSED. i HAD SPENT HOURS AND WEEKS USING ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS AND MAKING VIDEOS WITH SPECIAL EFFECTS AND HOURS TO BLOODY UPLOAD THEM.

GOOGLE HAD TO FCUKING RUIN ALL MY FCUKING EFFORT AND I CAN'T EVEN RECOVER THEM ANYMORE. ALL FOR JUST A BLOODY NAME CHANGE,

FCUK YOU GOOGLE. I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE YOU.

• Supporters

Same, ever since they started trying to make YouTube more evidently something that they own, it's been a piece of wank. I've now got two YouTube accounts, one with my actual name and one with my YouTube name. I didn't even willingly create the one under my own name, Google just fabricated it out of nothing without asking me, and then they subbed me to some preposterously random, shit musician guy, and even posted comments on the video from me, that look like they're spam. "Who would dislike this?!" "I can't believe this doesn't have more views!" etc.

It also keeps consistently asking me if I want to change my airsoft channel name, to my actual name, and the only options are "Yes" or "Remind me later".

How about F*CKING NO!?

Then there's a ton of other really annoying issues, the inbox moving is the main one, now you have to access it via your video manager. Yeah, I know. F*ck logic, right?

Then there's the fact that if you change a video's quality to HD whilst you're watching it, it simply won't turn to HD unless you pause it and drag it back to the start. Then if you full screen it and back out before it ends, it'll change the resolution back to a shit one, it's like, "Oh, you backed out of full screen, that obviously means you want to watch the rest of the video in wank res trololololol".

Then on top of that, when I'm watching my "Watch later" playlist, at the end of videos it will just leave the playlist at random and I'll be sat there on the video screen, as if it weren't part of a playlist anymore. What the shit is with that? It's fucking annoying!

Suck a massive flaccid penis, Google.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

Are you sure your channel's been completely closed down? I thought that my channel was closed, but I signed back in with the 'closed' account and the channel was fine.

well, almost... yeh. I still have my email (SUCK MY FUCKING HOTMAIL GOOGLE) and after going to my youtube account with it, it appeared again.... but with no videos, no views, no inbox, no nothing.....

ARGHHH!!!!!! I HAD SPENT SO MUCH EFFORT MAKING THOSE VIDEOS!!!!

HHHUUUURRRRLLLLLKKKK SHHHHMMMAAAASSSHHHH!!!!!!

back when it happened to me i realized there was a manage accounts page at the top of the screen where if i wanted to i could change the name of the youtube channel or create new ones.

here https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced

Same, ever since they started trying to make YouTube more evidently something that they own, it's been a piece of wank. I've now got two YouTube accounts, one with my actual name and one with my YouTube name. I didn't even willingly create the one under my own name, Google just fabricated it out of nothing without asking me, and then they subbed me to some preposterously random, sh*t musician guy, and even posted comments on the video from me, that look like they're spam. "Who would dislike this?!" "I can't believe this doesn't have more views!" etc.

Why do I imagine one of those Indian people who do the 'Microsoft tech support' phone scam working for google now pretending to be you.

• 2 weeks later...

donttrack.us - one reason not to use google

dontbubble.us - another reason not to use google

startpage.com - google results, but without tracking and bubbeling

duckduckgo.com - own results, and one of the best extensions you can add to your browser once you learn to use !Bang syntax

vimeo.com - alternative video sharing site.

Archived