my order from airsoft.eu not her yet

alex90
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i ordered 3 items form airsofteu on the 3rd i have not had any such parcel yet and iv emailed them twice but not had any replay or nothen

and iv used them before form some pistol parts and was her with in a week and a half

should i hold on a few more days or should i contact paypal

:(

thanks alex

Contact Paypal. See my post about my sniper rifle that got lost by UPS and the hassle I had with Airsoft World.

Paypal nudged them to respond to my phone calls and emails which weren't getting replies.

Yeah I read about that mate might give them till Tuesday/Wednesday then PayPal but the order was only 30euros hahaha but I really could do with one of the parts as there hard to get hold off

Just checked my PayPal account to see if any replays and my despute had ddisappeared so thought do it again and went to click on that transaction and said In payment refunded hmmmm back to square one finding a src g36 air nozzle

At least you got your money back. Makes you wonder if it would have happened without Paypals intervention ?

Sounds like the supplier couldn't supply it for whatever reason and were sitting tight on your money !

Just checked my PayPal account to see if any replays and my despute had ddisappeared so thought do it again and went to click on that transaction and said In payment refunded hmmmm back to square one finding a src g36 air nozzle

I'll have a look for you when I get home mate as I'm sure I've got a G36 nozzle, brand new somewhere there

• Supporters

They are not TM compatible, Adam. But yeah, I bought mine direct from SRC - email Mordred Chiang at [email protected]

It cost me US$8.84 inc PayPal fees and shipping for the aluminium type. There is also a plastic one which is probably a few cents cheaper.

Archived