Is there another top RIS rail section that will fit my ics CXP.08? Please help!

Zombie Man SVS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Let me explain the situaton sorry if I bore you!

I have an ics CXP.08. The top RIS rail comes in two pieces. The rear section has the iron sight built in which made it impossible to have any scope attached! I have taken that of but now have no RIS on the front of my gun.

would the ics CXP.16 top RIS rail fit my .08?

Thanks

Is there a particular scope you're having trouble with? I did a Google image search on "ics cxp 08" and there are photos of those guns with everything from red dots to holo sights attached! If you want the scope mounted further back, then why not put it on a scope riser mount to bring it above the level of the iron sight?

Thanks for reply. I'm really fussy when it comes to the look of my gun lol

I don't think it would right with RIS riser? There has to be a top section of RIS rail that I can get?

The search continues?

I've never seen the rail for sale separately. Assuming it attaches like the standard one does, then you'd need to buy the whole upper receiver and swap over the rail: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-plastic-body--receiver---4-pieces

Or find someone with a standard upper rail and swap with them!

Archived