JG/ASG

Maff-7777
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay, so I've posted about this before, but I'm hoping some knows that answer.

So I want to get a Styre AUG A3. ASG seem to do a well reviewed one.

I know that JG manufacture the ASG AUG A3. The confusion i that JG also do their own version the 'JG AUG A4' that looks just like the ASG version (minus the vertical grip).

Now some people have said that they are utterly identical since they are both made by JG, just get put in different boxes.

However some say that eventhough they are made in the same factory that doesn't mean they are identical. ASG may have a different component spec to the JG version.

One site is selling both with a £55 price difference!

Does anyone know for sure? I mean really know and not just say "get the TM version instead" or "Just buy a bloody M4" lol

m.

ASG is literally a branding company. They buy off some guns (in this case, JG) and they put the Steyr's original markings on as they have the license to put their markings on. That's all you're paying for. No upgrades/bodywork changes, just the brand markings before being stuck in ASG's special box. It's only good if you really want that extra bit of realism.

well it sounds like they are the same gun to me what i would do is go for the cheaper one and get some extra mags or a battery

p.s good eye for guns mate the aug is a sex machine

Archived