The Unnerving Truth About JBBG Bulldog BB Pellets

AK47frizzle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

JBBG is bad and lies about their products? THIS IS NEWS OH MY GOD MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A LIE. I MUST HANG MYSELF IMMEDIATELY. I SACRIFICE MY SOUL TO JAMBWOW.

I confess to having bought from JBBG in the past I DON'T ANYMORE THOUGH SO DONT KILL ME.. In my defence you must admit the site is pretty aesthetically pleasing and the pictures of the guns are of a very good quality. Luckily for me I've never had any issues with them, but I never will now since I no longer use them.

This reminds me, the last time I was at a game, I was approached by a group of posh boys with all the tac. gear, but JBBG guns - in which they were using bulldogs (They sadly had no knowledge any other site existed, and swore by JBBG)

Anyway, they were stuck up twats, drowning in multicam,wearing their Air cadet rank slides, bossing everyone around and thinking they were the shiz.

In walks a lad with a G&G Top tech M4, they scream out in jealousy, "OMG IS HE USING YELLOW PELLETZ? LOLZOR"

Jambwow has created his own airsofter, idiots with too much of daddy's money, no idea about airsoft, or any care about the sport.

Their disregard for the sport and other players was proven throughout the day, I heard them discussing how one of them was going to sell his broken gun, as working, for full price to another regular and tell him to f*ck off if he said anything about it.

The other shot me, full auto, from 2 ft away, in the groin.

what was the highest rank they had?

maybe i should find them at a site and wear my sergeant major rank than my grandad had and tell them to fuck off/.

• Supporters

Let's have it right though, 2 BB's is hardly a statistically significant sample size. You should do a series of experiments with a couple of hundred each from a whole bunch of manufacturers.

Hmmm... maybe I'll start wearing my Soviet Colonel shoulder boards so I can look down my nose at cadet-rank players and tell them to otvali.

Edited by Ian_Gere

Thinking about this a bit more and as BB's are made to be either 6mm or 8mm in diameter they would all have a "Hole in the middle" or "Air pocket" but the hole/air pocket would be of varying size depending on the weight of the BB. How else would you be able to change the weight of the BB without changing the material you use to make them with?

So is it really an imperfection that you see in the middle of your BB, or just the way they are manufactured to adjust the weight of the BB?

what was the highest rank they had?

maybe i should find them at a site and wear my sergeant major rank than my grandad had and tell them to f*ck off/.

Corporal, mind you, not that their rank means f*ck all.

Is quite amusing when you see them on FB pages trying to pull rank on serving soldiers. Not the actual act of them doing that, that sickens me. The amusing part is the utter destruction and recreation of a new rectum they recieve from a bunch of squaddies.

• Supporters

Madbull add metal powders to their heavier BBs to make them denser.

Had a Cadet Sgt try to pull rank on me once. I would like to suggest that from behind he didn't recognise me from another Cadet (Bearing in mind it was a Cadet ran exercise I was helping out on) but I was wearing PCS, everyone else in the queue including several Cadet Officers/SNCO's all in DPM, tried to call me out for jumping the queue.

Truth be told I hadn't jumped the queue, I left the queue and then rejoined. Said young Cadet Sgt tried to call me "effin queue jumping !"£*%£$", then I turned round and he realised who he was talking to and continued to rant in an attempt to save face. Said individual spent the remainder of the morning experiencing different corners of the training area. Sucker!

As for BB's, Blaster Devil .25's so far, never had a problem in the short time I've been playing.

Thinking about this a bit more and as BB's are made to be either 6mm or 8mm in diameter they would all have a "Hole in the middle" or "Air pocket" but the hole/air pocket would be of varying size depending on the weight of the BB. How else would you be able to change the weight of the BB without changing the material you use to make them with?

So is it really an imperfection that you see in the middle of your BB, or just the way they are manufactured to adjust the weight of the BB?

No, good bbs are not supposed to have air pockets. To change the weight of the bb, you either.... well, from my point of view, make it more dense, add more plastic, or..... add more plastic to increase density.

• Supporters

Air pockets can make the flight path all wobbly because there's no way to ensure the air pocket will be in the exact same spot every time. I've found Z1 BBs to be far less accurate than Blasters and I'd bet money that it's down to the air pocket being in a non-uniform place in each BB.

Despite them being perfectly spherical, I could see them tumbling instead of flying true.

Used Bulldog's before. Never personally had any problems, but for a while now i've been using Blaster Devil's/Blaster's, and also have had no problems. Gonna stick with Blaster's as I think they seem better polished, and because Skirmish sell them as the site BB's. The packaging's cooler anyway :P;)

Simple really, you change the material of construction. Why not?

And yes, it's an imperfection. I'm going to suggest that if you weighed those BB's you'd find them significantly under weight. An air pocket might form anywhere in the ball, so when the BB spins up in the hop it will be off balance and you'll get all sorts of strange effects due to gyroscopic precession and other strange phsicsy sort of things.

yer i totally use blaster/devils. well priced and get the job done.

i had a cadet square up to me and a fellow squaddie and start ranting at us untill his dad ran over and told him that its not a good ideaand dragged him away. we left him to it and went to frankie and bennys. good times

• 1 year later...

*HOLY NECROPOST BATMAN!*

I had a very similar experience with Bulldog BBs bought from JustBBGuns earlier this year (I decided that I might as well try them out because they are cheap and I needed some .20s for some grenades). While I had them, I thought that I might as well run a few through my MP5K.

VERY similar experience, finding MASSIVE airholes in the centre of the round. Cracked open at least ten, ALL with the same problem. Was rather angry about this, so i've left a negative review on the product page (#rebel)

All that said, they did work well in the grenades, because they didn't really need to fly straight!

I'm on Proball Bios at the moment, they seem pretty good and they're not too expensive.

Wish I could find a reliable supplier for green devil bios though, they're incredible.

I use pro ball regular and bio and I must say they go well in every gun I have used them in.

As you said they aren't expensive which I rink makes them a bargain.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.