First Game

maguirew
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all those you gave me some very helpful advice for my first Airsoft experience.

I went to the Works in Hipperholme with Cerberus, it was raining, I got shot in the balls, I was bleeding from my knuckle and still had a great time. Defo booking on again when pay day decides to show her face.

Cheers again

I must admit I was looking at other peoples guns drooling, the difference in range and precision was a world apart from the rental M14 I had. Slighty annoying at times.

Yeah that's common. The sites do their best to keep rentals in decent order, but nothing touches a decent new mid/high end gun for efficiency. The high cap mags with wheels on the bottom are a pain in the arse to, last thing you want to be worrying about is spinning a wheel to keep shooting when your in your first skirmish. Good news is as you build your loadout up your own skill improves instep. It's a great journey.

Archived