SWAT load out help !

blackhawkk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I have been building a swat load out from starting airsoft about 6months ago, its getting battered and worn and that's one thing swat doesn't look like !

With an over due tax rebate, its time I looked at a full new loadout!

Has anyone got any suggestions for full or parts of kit which work well !?

Im very interested in a good set of goggles and a good set of glasses(need both) as I have a lot of problems with fogging as I run a lot !

Thanks !

In terms of your SWAT loadout, I use Bolle goggles and find defogger and the ventilation they have stops them misting.

There are many glasses on the market. I use Revison Sawfly which are ballistic grade although they occasionally mist if I dont leave a gap between my lower face mask and the glasses.

• Supporters

Might be worth hanging on to see if you can pick up some ATACS-LE kit. Seems to be the new thing for SWAT and Law Enforcement in that there USA. Could be a while mind you...

• Supporters

If you don't mind sticking with black, the Viper black UBACS is a good bit of hardwearing kit - my only criticism of it is that the neck size is a bit tight compared to the chest size, on their size L at least, and I'm by no means built. Still, I wouldn't wear it zipped right up anyway.

I also use a Viper black drop leg dump pouch and it is excellent. Not such a fan of their knee pads though - they're too flat and wide to stay in place properly. I recommend Hatch Centurion for knees and elbows (just take the elbow sections of neoprene out of the UBACS).

My black loadout has Soldier 95 cut black ripstop kecks which don't actually have a manufacturer's label. So far they have done me a treat. I bought them new from somebody on here who hasn't been around much, whom I forget - I could look up the deal if you're interested. (Label = TROUSERS Black, Field 8415-99-869-2559 Contract No. DC2A/2000)

Archived