Hello, I've got a few questions!

Khalid
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to airsoft (I've got an old spring loaded Glock 17 lying around somewhere!) and I'm writing a piece of the UK airsoft market.

I was wondering if members wouldn't mind answering a few questions to help me gather as many references as possible?

The questions are as follows;

1. What do you currently pay to play (this could be a walk on fee or a monthly membership)?

2. How often do you play per month?

3. How big is the turnout when you play?

4. Why did you chose the location(s) that you play (distance, quality, no other choice)?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any and all replies!

Who are you writing for ?

Hi,

It's a personal piece for myself. I occasionally write up on UK business for my blog, like my opinions on turning the high street around. I'm writing this piece on the UK airsoft market as I think paintball has quite a hold in certain cities and consumers are not as aware of airsoft.

Hi,

I currently pay £20 a month for walk on fees and about £10 on ammo every other month. I also usually go to my local site once a month, but it's relatively small, so only 30/40ish people turn up. However, sometimes I go to other sites (about an hour away) which can have any number of people from 50-100 people. The sites more further away seem to be a lot different than my local site in such that it has a small village and different game areas which make it worth the travel.

• Supporters

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to airsoft (I've got an old spring loaded Glock 17 lying around somewhere!) and I'm writing a piece of the UK airsoft market.

I was wondering if members wouldn't mind answering a few questions to help me gather as many references as possible?

The questions are as follows;

1. What do you currently pay to play (this could be a walk on fee or a monthly membership)?

4. Why did you chose the location(s) that you play (distance, quality, no other choice)?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any and all replies!

1. £15 walk-on, woodland. £25 walk-on urban. £10 walk-on urban night game.

2. Once every month, or once every couple of months. Less often than I'd like to be able to. Limiting factor is people to go with.

3. 30-40 a side, once had 60 a side at FFZ.

4. Distance and quality. Furthest site I play at is 65 miles, but is best site. Closest is 35 miles, but isn't the best site. The Urban site is 40 or 50 odd miles, don't play as often as it's on Saturdays and I work. Also, day games, there tend to be a lot of cheaters, although night games are good. Going tomorrow.

• Supporters

1. £20 members' walk on price (non members have to pay £25)

2. 1-2 sometimes 3 - would play every week if my health was better and sites closer.

3. 60-80+

4. Distance at first, stuck with it for the quality of atmosphere.

Local 25, special 35.

Minimum of once a month, there have been periods where I have played both Saturday and Sunday all 4 weekends, unfortunately work and commitments mean that I'm back to bare minimum.

Local: 40-50, special:70-150.

Distance and quality of site, I have a cheap local site for a bit runaround, there are a couple of sites where I make the journey.

• 2 weeks later...

1. £20

2. 2-4 times a month

3. Locally about 30, R.I.FT 120

4. Distance for my local,and R.I.F.T is an old WW2 site with underground bunkers and everything.

Archived