The manly thread!

scorpia4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Made an eye wateringly hot chilli which is now sat in a pan waiting for dinner time. Then smashed out 3 sets of 15 pull ups with 30 seconds rest.

Boom. Manly.

(ruined entirely by spending 20 minutes dusting every surface in my living room.... stupid woman being at work when she could be cleaning!)

• Supporters

Got up late, lazed about, went to town, bought GTA5, ate a subway, got a haircut, walked to the PO to get a hop rubber, it was shut, walked home.

Manly as owt, me.

Changing a womans burst wheel.

even got a peck on the cheek by the smoking hot blonde, unfortunately her boyfriend was also in the car.

why wasn't he changing the wheel?!

Rain, mud, dirt, he seemed very much a pretty boy with far too much time spent in the salon.

Agreed laddie :D what part of Scotland you from? I'm from St Andrews :)

Glasgow myself, my cousin stayed in St Andrews for a year or two I think! I hear they're keen on their golf there?

Meanwhile-In-Scotland.png

Not true, we're started on Buckfast the moment we leave the teet. Lads that age would be either at least onto the big bottles or cans of K cider!

YEAARRGHHHHH!! SCOTTISH MANLY BUDS!

I'm in edinburgh btw

HELL YEARRGHHH FOR THE MULTIQUOTE BUTTON!

Woop woop, we can strut around in our kilts and tell the English how feminine they are for wearing trousers! As I said before, I'm from Glasgow mate :P.

I Live in Scotland, Shithole with no phone signal and Nando's are like rocking horse sh*t!

We still communicate via catapult launched, message stuffed, haggis'.

Glasgow myself, my cousin stayed in St Andrews for a year or two I think! I hear they're keen on their golf there?

Not true, we're started on Buckfast the moment we leave the teet. Lads that age would be either at least onto the big bottles or cans of K cider!

Woop woop, we can strut around in our kilts and tell the English how feminine they are for wearing trousers! As I said before, I'm from Glasgow mate :P.

We still communicate via catapult launched, message stuffed, haggis'.

Well at least Glasgow has had the courtesy of building a road that means I don't have to drive through the city center! If you go any less than 30 MPH the locals are likely to have your wheels off to sell for crack, or so I've been told! The scenery in all truth is almost on par with Yorkshire!

• Supporters

Drove home with the roof down.

Played spikey guitars for an hour or so

HUURRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

What spiky guitars do you have? I have two BC Rich Bichs and a Gibson Explorer among my collection of manly rock machines of DOOOOOOMM!!!

• Supporters

Left to right

DBZ Bird of Prey

Shine is the brand, don't know the model. Saw it for sale second hand in my local shop for £125. Floyd, locking bridge and humbuckers. Sweet neck so I had it.

Dean Razorback 255. 24 Fret, EMG version

Joining them shortly is either a Schecter Hellraiser C7 or C8 (7 and 8 string respectively, lovely guitars)

and at the bottom I put my M4 on a stand. Nice touch I think.

notbad.jpg

Is time for Ukraina kozack manliness time,yes?

Get up morning. bathe in bagna, or sauna if you obnoxious westerner. drink shot of samohon and put on telnyashka.

Of walking to building of schooling,notice rus and polish make fight.

using power of old ukraina gods take form of bear

is slaughter both.

bathe in blood of enemy

• Supporters

Is time for Ukraina kozack manliness time,yes?

Get up morning. bathe in bagna, or sauna if you obnoxious westerner. drink shot of samohon and put on telnyashka.

Of walking to building of schooling,notice rus and polish make fight.

using power of old ukraina gods take form of bear

is slaughter both.

bathe in blood of enemy

Am I the only one that read this in the voice of a cravat wearing meerkat?

Moved into uni house;

Drove 2.5 hours with roof down, carried shit loads of boxes up stairs, watched the F1 and then Valkyrie.

Man Day

Archived